Most useful macros!

As the title says, let's list our most useful macros in here. They are allowed to be class-specific, but general macros are appreciated.

I'll start things off with this one. If you click it when you have a vendor window open, it'll sell all grey items in your bags and also give you a list of the items sold. Note: If you click it without having a vendor window open it'll attempt equip all the grey items, which can mess things up a bit.

/run for bag=0,4,1 do for slot=1,GetContainerNumSlots(bag),1 do local name=GetContainerItemLink(bag,slot) if name and string.find(name,"ff9d9d9d") then DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("- Selling "..name) UseContainerItem(bag,slot) end end end
    This is my signature. You will now remember me.

Deleted
    We already had this once, and it ended up with people only posting /spit, /lol macros and similar. Can't find a link right now though.

#showicon
    #showtooltip
    /startattack
    /cast [mod: alt] Judgement of Justice; [mod: shift] Judgement of Light, Judgement of Wisdom

Easily my most used, and the uses are pretty obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    We already had this once, and it ended up with people only posting /spit, /lol macros and similar. Can't find a link right now though.
    I'm hoping to keep this more constructive then ^^ feel free to lock if deemed redundant though.

10+ Year Old Account
    #showtooltip
    /cast Hammer of the Righteous (can be replaced with a spell of your choice)
    /use Archmage Vargoth's Staff

and

#showtooltip
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 0
    /cast (spell here)
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 1
    /script UIErrorsFrame:UnregisterEvent("UI_ERROR_MESSAGE")

It stops the red error text and whooshing noise when you can't cast a spell.
    Last edited by Frumpy Frumpy Frak; 2010-08-21 at 05:52 PM.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by Throrion View Post
    As the title says, let's list our most useful macros in here. They are allowed to be class-specific, but general macros are appreciated.

I'll start things off with this one. If you click it when you have a vendor window open, it'll sell all grey items in your bags and also give you a list of the items sold. Note: If you click it without having a vendor window open it'll attempt equip all the grey items, which can mess things up a bit.

/run for bag=0,4,1 do for slot=1,GetContainerNumSlots(bag),1 do local name=GetContainerItemLink(bag,slot) if name and string.find(name,"ff9d9d9d") then DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("- Selling "..name) UseContainerItem(bag,slot) end end end
    There are dozens of addons you can use that do this without even thinking about it, also ones that repair your gear, I'd rather use those than fill up my bar further with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Joesgetndown View Post
    There are dozens of addons you can use that do this without even thinking about it, also ones that repair your gear, I'd rather use those than fill up my bar further with this.
    Yet this thread is not about addons, it's about macros.