"Best" RET seal for BGS?

can someone please tell which seals ret should use in BGS?

all of them
    This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

10+ Year Old Account
    if you have the triumph badge libram, use vengeance, 200 str on every damage tic or someting, its never down, even better as protret, if not then theres a specific righteousness build out there

seal of justice!
    Quote Originally Posted by rofltroll
    You told her no!?! To friends with benefits!?!

Son, I am disappoint.

All depends on your spec, libram, and glyphs.

Seal of Righteousness is what I heard was best.

its righteousness for ret, not sure about prot/ret probably still the best though

10+ Year Old Account
    i personally use seal of vengeance as protret in arena, if you get lucky you can down someone in 7 seconds, the other day against a lock, both our team mates died, he popped cds, i stunned him ( he was at 22k) hammer of righteous, shield of riteousness, avengers shield for silence, then judgment, 22k to dead in 6 seconds

i use SOV for ret as well, 5 stacks of vengeance and your rocking, 33% weapon damage every judgement or something

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    i personally use seal of vengeance as protret in arena, if you get lucky you can down someone in 7 seconds, the other day against a lock, both our team mates died, he popped cds, i stunned him ( he was at 22k) hammer of righteous, shield of riteousness, avengers shield for silence, then judgment, 22k to dead in 6 seconds

i use SOV for ret as well, 5 stacks of vengeance and your rocking, 33% weapon damage every judgement or something
    Thats for arena though- Besides, not only is it hard to maintain that DoT as Ret, but if you need to CC and do a quick target change, you'll be in trouble.

Deleted
    Righteousness, better overall if you've got the 5-pointer in Holy, otherwise probably Command.

I prefer command. Most enemies I fight in battlegrounds usually come together into small groups where I cleave them all. It is also decent enough for single targets.
    Last edited by Snorri; 2010-08-21 at 09:24 PM.

Deleted
    for BG's i to go with command nothing like being in full pve gear making sure you got a healer on you popping divine protection and rush straight into the horde serg cleaving them all to death