Fury pvp in Cata Oo?

so i was looking at the fury tree and thought that it would become ok in pvp when cata hits... or what?

Yup.
    Apocalypse, Juggernaut, Engine of War.
    Piercing your chest with pure hate.
    Twisting within the great heart of all things
    Exist only to obliterate.

think every class and spec will be somewhat viable, at least the majority of tree's i see have a load of talents that would be great for pvp.

i see :P coz they are getting some pvp talents

i strongly believe if u are talking for arenas it depends on who your partners are

Hit % really comes into play in pvp, and while its easy to cap hit as arms...we've been extremely spoiled pvewise as fury in regards to hit. THe HS bug has made all of us undervalue hit severely. YOu are going to find a lot of very ticked off fury warriors when HS gets put on the gcd and the bug goes away.

WHy do I say this? The hit penalty on DW in pvp may make rage generation very spotty for fury.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

i see arms having a lot more potientel* in arena, when it comes to bg's though i think im gonna run around with fury spec, looks funnier maybe.

We will have less streamlined rage, but we will have more controlable rage, which is a very nice thing to have. But alas, I do not have a betakey to test things like this out .

15+ Year Old Account
    Holy Old News Batman! Fury will be viable in PvP come Cata. We've known this for..months?

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well as nice as they have made it, the new ability druids get called soothe and rogues shiv, means well basically they have already completley countered the fury spec, since the bloodline of fury is ENRSGES. Fury without enrages? hm cant see that working mid combat.

According to the info. All classes will be overpowered in cata except shamans, as always.

---------- Post added 2010-08-22 at 08:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rend View Post
    Well as nice as they have made it, the new ability druids get called soothe and rogues shiv, means well basically they have already completley countered the fury spec, since the bloodline of fury is ENRSGES. Fury without enrages? hm cant see that working mid combat.
    A druid/rogue spamming these, means they won't be doing too much damage.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    At the end of the day they them doing no damage for a few short seconds will work out for them because the warrior will be alot easier to kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rend View Post
    At the end of the day they them doing no damage for a few short seconds will work out for them because the warrior will be alot easier to kill.
    I tried my best...

What is this guy saying, did the English translator scramble the sentence or what?

Quote Originally Posted by LizardMan View Post
    I tried my best...

What is this guy saying, did the English translator scramble the sentence or what?
    1. druid spams soothe.
    2. druid sits at 0 dps because he is spamming soothe, but this also takes away a huge chunk of the warrior's dps.
    3. warrior is SoL 'cause he has no enrage's left.
    4. druid starts to pewpew.
    5. warrior dies.