maraudon orange side

just a stupid rant but why the hell is the orange side only first 2 bosses? this is kinda pointless to me as you dont get to see all of maraudon with the RDF tool. does blizz not understand that there is quests at the end or orange that ppl can do? sorry am just a little pissed and curious that ppl miss out on some lore due to it being so damn short!

Do not speak of horrible,twisting,confusingly 2 sided Maradon.It is truly awful,luckily at 40 a kind DK took me through there.
    You can`t dispel stupid.
    Mah armory:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Rainofpain

10+ Year Old Account
    There is also a purple side, and the main part (Pristine Waters). They are not all one instance because of the level difference, also, it would be pretty damn big if they were.

I've gotten lost in that instance too many times xD everything loks exactly the same ffs :S not to mention how boring it is

10+ Year Old Account
    WHAT? Maraudon is 3 parts? lol place is to big it should be a zone stand alone!
    socials
    TikTok flanleet | YouTube/Twitter/Instagram flan1337

What the op means is that there is a quest to do in maraudon that if you go into with the lfg tool, you just cant do it, even if you enter in those three parts of maraudon, because it is located in a "dead space" between the end of the orange side and the beggining of the pristine waters part. Most groups just leave after killing the flower boss in the orange side, so, its difficult to do that quest because of that. And I agree with him, its pretty stupid from blizzard to leave bosses and parts of the instance out of it.
    But worse is the division in brd. The first part you finish like in 10 minutes. Just one boss at the beggining. The second part is all the way to the last boss... And you can skip like 10 boss or so doing it.
    Last edited by Bdeath; 2010-08-22 at 03:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bdeath View Post
    What the op means is that there is a quest to do in maraudon that if you go into with the lfg tool, you just cant do it, even if you enter in those three parts of maraudon, because it is located in a "dead space" between the end of the orange side and the beggining of the pristine waters part. Most groups just leave after killing the flower boss in the orange side, so, its difficult to do that quest because of that. And I agree with him, its pretty stupid from blizzard to leave bosses and parts of the instance out of it.
    But worse is the division in brd. The first part you finish like in 10 minutes. Just one boss at the beggining. The second part is all the way to the last boss... And you can skip like 10 boss or so doing it.
    ty glad someone is not too dense to understand what i was talking about. i know it is big but it would maybe max take another 10 mins to get to celebras to finish that part of it.