Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Sorry but, i disagree with most of the ideas from the OP... A lot of them don't make any sense and i don't see how those changes can improve the actual system.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempos View Post
    Yes, having your utility spells in one school is a good idea, if you need an aoe snare, use earthbind, afraid of being feared? use tremor, need to negate a spell, use grounding.
    and what if you need all of the above? as an enh, i need slow for a priest which can also fear me. a spell absorbing and dmg absorbing totem are used on cd as well.
    say what you want, some people do pvp. and having all utility in one school is really retarded there. enough people are annoyed already they have to decide between tremor and earthbind, while at the same time not being able to use SoE.

you are totem twisting in pvp now, this fixes that problem, and you would actually have to be smart about which totems to put down, and don't have to twist, seeing how almost all of your utility totems have cooldowns, I really doubt you would be twisting them.
    uuum. earthbind lasts up to 45 seconds, while having a 15 second only cooldown. tremor has no cooldown and lasts up to 5 minutes. grounding has duration/cooldown like earthbind (however it´s gone almost instantly anyway)

now try to keep an priest slowed pole humping in arena, having to sacrifice tremor which you need against the fear and add in a grounding to that...

also i think SoE + WF in the same bracket is fail. enh has many different kinds of support. having to reduce our total number buffs brought at the same time, while still having them in the form of totems is not a good deal.
    Last edited by Omanley; 2010-08-24 at 09:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.