Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What guild are you in?

Hey all,

Real quick post here, but i'm wondering what guild you are in, and how many of your guildies are gonna move to cataclysm? I ask because I am looking for a new guild and I'm also creating fan pages for every cataclysm guild (ambitious, I know). I add 'em into the cata wiki, embed their youtube videos for all to see, and post their fav pics etc etc.

Look forward to your feedback!

Deleted
    Don't add mine, I recently joined them, thinking it was a good guild, but after 2 days of stay, I want to leave. Mainly because half the guild shat on me because I lost aggro from Captain Grondel, due his disorientate effect.
    They claimed I was making up bullcrap to cover up for my mistakes, until I linked them the wowhead page.

I really don't know how it is possible for players not know that after EIGHT FRIGGING MONTHS in ICC

Man that is a brutal deal... i can understand guildies becoming a bit distressed by the odd mistake or miscommunication but that is really overdoing it. Even worse, it sounds like you did the right thing and they gave you flack for no good friggin reason. Unreal.

Do you know what guild you are looking to join next? I just did a page up for clockwerk, they seem like a decent guild.

It is tough logging all the guilds and their servers as I expect it all to change in a big way when cataclysm launches. Oh well though I spose

If you have any feedback or thoughts on how we could improve things please let me know, would love to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketbear View Post
    Don't add mine, I recently joined them, thinking it was a good guild, but after 2 days of stay, I want to leave. Mainly because half the guild shat on me because I lost aggro from Captain Grondel, due his disorientate effect.
    They claimed I was making up bullcrap to cover up for my mistakes, until I linked them the wowhead page.

I really don't know how it is possible for players not know that after EIGHT FRIGGING MONTHS in ICC
    That dwarf dude on trash to Dreamwalker?

They got mad at you for losing aggro on a single piece of trash that probably wouldn't have made a difference? o.O

my thoughts exactly! lol. Sounds like a lame a** guild.

Deleted
    I'm in GunZ on Bronzebeard... I haven't been raiding recently cause i'm on vacation, timezones n' stuff, but I have to say that I have fun raiding with them.

Very cool Orod, I will add those guys into the wiki and send you a link to the page when it is done What is the guild URL by the way, so I can add 'em?

i believe people will abandon a LOT of small guilds in favor of larger guilds for the benefits package. i'll probably be included in this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Hey PowerRogue,

You actually make a very, very good point. I did not consider that in fact. The changes to the guild structure will have a large effect on the number and size of the guilds. I wonder if that will be a good thing though, as having a bunch of competitive super huge guilds might could have both good and bad results.

Hmm.... what do you guys think? Will guild structures be radically revamped in cata, and will it be a good, bad, or neutral thing?

relax - illidan

Last edited by ChildeRoland; 2010-08-22 at 07:32 PM.

Alliance 85:Fire/Arcane
    Horde 85: Holy/Retribution Restoration/Elemental Survival/Marksman Restoration/Balance Assassination/Subtlety Shadow/Shadow Unholy/Frost Affliction/Demonology Protection/Arms

10+ Year Old Account
    <Indecisive>

We've seen better days ;_;
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

Hey ChildeRoland (to the Darktower came)!

Check out this link for your guild site and let me know what you think.

wowcataclysm-wiki.com/guilds/alliance/ethos

---------- Post added 2010-08-22 at 08:46 PM ----------

PalliePower, here is your link for the Late Crew!

wowcataclysm-wiki.com/guilds/alliance/late-crew

I'm gonna start working on yours right now I Stand in fire. Thanks guys for the guild info. It is our goal to help promote the various guilds of Cataclysm, including having featured pictures, videos, achievements etc.

Cheers fellas!

<The Betty Horde Clinic>

Add me.

Indecisive is now in the wiki - check out your link bud.

wowcataclysm-wiki.com/guilds/alliance/indecisive

I'm actually just starting a new guild now for raiding in Cataclysm.

The guild I'm in now? God, it's horrendous. I'm convinced our main healer and all of our rogues are braindead.
    The fact we've killed LK is a miracle.

What is the name of the guild you are in by the way?

I have also added in <relax> on Illidan for you Sundreamer!

wowcataclysm-wiki.com/guilds/alliance/relax

Inception has now been added to the wiki. Lots more goin in.

What guild are you in, and what is your url?

15+ Year Old Account
    Non at the moment
    Still looking for one, but there are not a lot of guilds that want a raider that can't raid 24/7 :/
    Dawwwwwww