Talking OMG my druid brothers

im on beta and just tested the new tree form + Regrowth as you may know it makes Regrowth a Instant cast

so for 45sec u can run/move at the same time cast Regrowth over and over i glyph Regrowth and im healing for 12000crits with a 60%crit on Regrowth on top of, Efflorescence Rank 3
    When you critically heal with your Regrowth spell you also sprout a bed of healing flora underneath the target, healing all nearby friendly targets within 15 yards for 30% of the amount healed by your Regrowth every 1 sec for 7 sec a new talent

i smell nerf hope not

Sorry, they're gonna nerf it.

Instant regrowths on the move, they may as well give them a 45 second bubble for pvp.

Please, make a vid out of it!
    H E R O E S

\ "When I was a kid ... I used to wish some stranger would come and tell me my family wasn't really my family. They weren't bad people, they were just ... insignificant. And I wanted to be different. Special. I wanted to change. A new name, a new life. The watchmaker's son ... became a watchmaker. It is so futile. And I wanted to be ... important." \
    Sylar

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow guess removing Perma tree didn't need all that crying

10+ Year Old Account
    efflorence is cool yea if alot of guys are grouped up as there is no target limitation. bunch up 10melees+healers and spam the tank with regrowth (8kcrit is around 2.5k efflorence healing every1 sec for7) so this could be a great tool for aoe healing if people are grouping up. istant regrowths ftw^^
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

That seems pretty epic.

Then again, people will have way more HP later in the Expansion.
    But yes, I think it's gonna be nerfed. Like most of the OMFGLOL effects that seem awesome right now on the Beta.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    Seriously this. I'm a high-speed, low-drag, supah-healah. Doling out the feel-goods LIKE A BAWS, keeping everyone shiny, happy and cool. Staying on top of my game, even in a combat situati....THERE'S THAT DAMN GROUNDHOG AGAIN!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post

Instant regrowths on the move, they may as well give them a 45 second bubble for pvp.
    regrowth is one of the spells that are enchanted (or whatever it's called) you forgot lifebloom,rejuv,and the other healing shit.

also they are probs removing the movement reducement on ToL. the instant regrowth part of ToL has been known for a long time now though it only works in this patch never worked in the previous ones.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

ima xfire this right now look me up on arenajunkies look for donxalpha or darksidehots

or just find me on xfire look for darksidehots or donxalpha

Deleted

This, I am afraid. I find it very unlikely that sort of thing will stay. Comparatively to the shamen cooldown ability, this is very weak anyway. Given Regrowth is only your small heal come Cataclysm so you don't have a chance to actually top up a tank whilst on the move. Of course, I am only comparing to one class though.

Although, since it's on my mind - I've seen no changes to regrowth's HoT - so we now have a flash heal with a very long HoT component, for a spell we are supposed to use to stabilise a tank's health decrease rate, no sense this makes.

Well, first of all *looks back in time* " QQ NERF TREE OF LIFE OMG /PANIC" lawl.

Secondly I don't think it's that bad I mean sure it heals alot but it's a CD. The only thing they would do is shorten the duration of it, however keep in mind that healing is going to be alot more expensive in cata so doing as you do (spamming your balls of with heals just to max out healing capacity) will fail utterly you will go oom and lose.

Thanks to Stanton Biston for the amazing sig!

Quote Originally Posted by bobdebouwer View Post
    regrowth is one of the spells that are enchanted (or whatever it's called) you forgot lifebloom,rejuv,and the other healing shit.

also they are probs removing the movement reducement on ToL. the instant regrowth part of ToL has been known for a long time now though it only works in this patch never worked in the previous ones.
    I know, but it probably won't matter. If Regrowth gets this kind of power, whats next? Instant 3 stacked LB? Raid wide Healing touch? Enhancement to the spell can't be definite, or the pre-cataclysm patch is gonna be hell....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelith View Post
    Well, first of all *looks back in time* " QQ NERF TREE OF LIFE OMG /PANIC" lawl.

Secondly I don't think it's that bad I mean sure it heals alot but it's a CD. The only thing they would do is shorten the duration of it, however keep in mind that healing is going to be alot more expensive in cata so doing as you do (spamming your balls of with heals just to max out healing capacity) will fail utterly you will go oom and lose.
    There's a reason things like shield wall, arcane power, presence of mind etc only last a small amount of time. That's like a 45 second presence of mind, there's not a chance in hell it's making it to live untouched. It's not because of crying either, it's because it actually is grossly overpowered, unless there's some catch I'm missing.
    "The truth, my goal."

@Underskilled

The number slook big, yeah, but.. Remember health inflation too, tose numbers aren't that big when you consider that basic foodstuffs give back on the order of 100k health. Don't worry though, they will balance around this ability not nerf it - because that IS the big cooldown.
    Mooska (Holy Cow Meatshield) <Lethal> - Argent Dawn EU
    Nooska (Blood Elf Animal lover) <Lethal> - Argent Dawn EU
    Beast Master hunter in 4.3 - Elitist Jerks
    Beast Master hunter, PVE guide - Wowhead

10+ Year Old Account
    people also forget that you will be able to counterattack tree of life, stuns,sheeps,silences,cyclones.

---------- Post added 2010-08-22 at 01:01 PM ----------

I know, but it probably won't matter. If Regrowth gets this kind of power, whats next? Instant 3 stacked LB? Raid wide Healing touch? Enhancement to the spell can't be definite, or the pre-cataclysm patch is gonna be hell....
    ye true but instant 3LB stacks would be cool looking at a pve side of view on a pvp side ye would be ....
    i'm gonna log beta and test all the different abilities with ToL and withou tto see what they do.

---------- Post added 2010-08-22 at 01:23 PM ----------

logged beta tested ToL the following spells are enhanced:
    lifebloom, wild growth, regrowth, entangling roots, wrath, (thorns!?)
    with ToL the spells are giving:

Lifebloom: applies an additional application. (NYI)
    Wild Growth: affects 2 additional targets.
    Regrowth: instant cast.
    Entangling roots: instant cast, damage increased by 200%.
    Wrath: cast time reduced by 50%, damage increased by 30%
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni