Blizz Raid frames buff

Hello as healer I am using Blizzard Standard Raid Frames since I like them however there is 1 thing I would like to change but I haven't been able to find an addon or anything that can do this for me.

What I want is some sort of a blacklist. In ICC debuffs like Sated and the 20% reduced dodge is being showed 100% of the time and makes it harder to locate whoever gets what debuff. I know the fact that I can just click in the only dispellable debuff but if a magic debuff that cannot be dispelled occours I cant see it and therefore dont neccesarily know that I should keep this guy up (Take saurfang marks for an example)

So any of theese addons out there?

Deleted
    Would be pretty hard to do, since it would involve replacing (and tainting) the blizzard raid frame debuff showing code.
    I strongly recommend (even if you solve this issue) to get one of the many raid frame replacements aimed at healers.

Hmm there's a way but it will take you some time to configure:

Use SatrinaBuffFrame and create a buff- and debuff-group for each raid group. Move them next to the blizz buff frames.
    For each buffgroup you can add filters (white- or blacklist).

Then disable default buff display on raid frames.

I use this way for my group frames to have an overview about my hots (I'm resto-druid)

Edit: To make it clear: SatrinaBuffFrame just provides buff bars, no unit frames.
    Last edited by Illonis; 2010-08-22 at 01:02 PM.

I suppose by using the default raid frames, then they would have a consistent layout and sizing of those frames, removing my initial concern about that at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use Shadowed Unit Frames, and these have an option to hide certain buffs or debuffs (I use it to only show self buffs, but hide the long term buffs such as FORT, MOTW etc)

It takes some time to set it up properly tho, dont expect to have it run out of the box.
    Warlock (SL main)

Well I tried the santrina buff frames but I couldn't make it hide all buffs so kinda eliminated that option.

Is there any addon out there where the frames look excatly (or close) to the standard frames where there is a blacklist option in?

Not sure about blacklisting, but XPerl if anything might be the closest appearance wise, on the raid frames anyway.

Deleted
    You could probably set up sRaidFrames+sRaidFrames_Advanced to look something like the default frames - I got mine looking similar to grid quite fine.