Thread: VuhDo Question

VuhDo Question

Hi
    so I've got a friend in my guild who now wants to heal and downloaded the Addon "VuhDo".
    He really likes the addon BUT he as a problem with a macro.
    So his plan is to bind the following macro to the left mousebutton:
    /castsequence Power Word: Shield, Renew
    so the macro without vuhdo works, but when he implements it in vuhdo, it doesn't work.
    When I'm in a group with him, he either can give me a shield without the renew or he even can't shield me, and (because of reasons I don't know) he gets the shield, without having targetted himself and have the mousecursor on my nameplate (in the addon it's intended to mouseover the player he wants to heal in that grouptable and press left mousebutton twice to give the player the shield and the hot).
    So my questions is: is he doing something terribly wrong or is it the fault of the addon?
    If anyone can provide a solution or help, we would be very happy :3

Deleted
    Code:
    /castsequence [@mouseover]Power Word: Shield, Renew

ok so I downloaded the addon and tried the macro on my shaman (with lesser healing wave and healing wave ofc) and at first it didn't work. so I enabled the option "Lock Panels - No Click" and (oh miracle) it worked.
    But my friend still can't get it working. He has the same options as me and used exactly the same macro you posted (thanks btw :3) but he still can only shield and hot himself while having me as his target in the vuhdo grp panel (no real target but mousecursor is on me).

EDIT: It works now, thanks again
    We just forgot about the /target Vuhdo command, because on my shaman it worked without the /target Vuhdo, but now everything is allright.
    Last edited by Knockahontas; 2010-08-22 at 12:13 PM.

Deleted
    you need a macro to cast a shield and a renew =_=

and you can cast any spell to yourself or your focus without changing your target,
    in the settings you can bind shift, ctrl or alt for this.