LastLast
    Legs : 10%
    Helm : 10%
    Back : 5%
    (Old chest 1-80) 10%
    (Old shoulders 1-80) 10%
    (Guild bonus fast track rank 2) 10%
    (Yeah right , BoA ring from fishing) 5%

This means you could be as high as 60% extra xp till 81 , but realistically 55% because nobody has the ring , and 45% if guildless , so pretty massive

Quote Originally Posted by Papir View Post
    I feel sorry for the new commers lol xD
    Why? everyone who has heirlooms has earnt them by getting a lvl 80 and then doing whatever to recieve them (emblems and whatever it is in cata) and the new commers can have that benefit too when they get their maxed character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Papir View Post
    Aaa yea.. i forgot about those ... anw what RING are we talking about?I only know of 1 ring that gives XP,and that is from fishing.
    Someone earlier showed us a ring from the list, same heirloom text color with 5% bonus exp and was a copy from Myrmidon's Signet.

Quote Originally Posted by MortalWombat View Post
    Someone earlier showed us a ring from the list, same heirloom text color with 5% bonus exp and was a copy from Myrmidon's Signet.

Link?

Deleted
    Ow cool..tho would be nice to get full heirloom set xD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddahpal View Post
    Link?
    This, pretty much. I want to confirm that. I've browsed through the list and I haven't seen it. I may have missed it though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lerkarious View Post
    I've never thought of that... But nothing is really forcing you to use the heirlooms I guess. But all of that extra XP! Can't say no to that!
    Exactly, why would you want to gimp yourself by not wearing Heirlooms, losing out on all the XP boosts and extra stats.

However, If I was to level in Cataclysm without Heirlooms (on a PvP server), id be running into people covered from head to toe in them, who could kill me with the click of their fingers.

I just a shame since tons of people won't need to run instances for new gear upgrades anymore (at least while leveling).

EDIT: This is the ring they're on about
    Last edited by Direfen; 2010-08-22 at 12:37 PM.
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"

15+ Year Old Account
    Hes right:
    1 Miscellaneous Finger Antique Myrmidon's Signet
    1 Miscellaneous Finger Ornate Band of Accuria
    1 Miscellaneous Finger Gleaming Seal of the Archmagus

http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/62035/a...midons-signet/
    http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/62036/o...nd-of-accuria/
    http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/62037/g...the-archmagus/
    video game companies: *makes game with female/LGBT characters*

dudebros: wHAT HTe fUCK IS THSI SOCIAL ,.JUSITICE SHI.,,T,,...,.I canNOT,, BELEIVVB nnOT BYINHG...,

Quote Originally Posted by Direfen View Post
    Exactly, why would you want to gimp yourself by not wearing Heirlooms, losing out on all the XP boosts and extra stats.

However, If I was to level in Cataclysm without Heirlooms (on a PvP server), id be running into people covered from head to toe in them, who could kill me with the click of their fingers.

I just a shame since tons of people won't need to run instances for new gear upgrades anymore (at least while leveling).
    some people actually run instances because they like that more than questing and/or have quests in the instances. don't think it'll be as desolate as you might think.

10+ Year Old Account

EDIT: This is the ring they're on about
    Heirlooms wont save you anyways if you can't stealth. Have fun suddenly dying to shadowstep ambush until you get to a much higher level.

Thats the fishing ring we said that one already

---------- Post added 2010-08-22 at 12:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by frozenflames View Post
    hes right:
    1 miscellaneous finger antique myrmidon's signet
    1 miscellaneous finger ornate band of accuria
    1 miscellaneous finger gleaming seal of the archmagus

http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/62035/a...midons-signet/
    http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/62036/o...nd-of-accuria/
    http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/62037/g...the-archmagus/
    awesome!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    if you have raf and all the heirlooms, thats 180% extra xp + 300% extra xp, and if on midsummer while in a random instance, thats 495% more xp from killing mosters, im thinking a level per 5 kills...

EDIT: unless the midsummer buff and random dungeon buff multiply with raf then thats + 30% more xp added to the 495% making it 525% more xp from killing mosters, and add the other ring multiplied by raf and you get 540% more xp, then if you add the nagrand buff which is + 10% multiply that by the raf and its 30%, add that to the final number and its 570% more xp from killing mosters in a random instance.
    Last edited by Boloney; 2010-08-22 at 12:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boloney View Post
    if you have raf and all the heirlooms, thats 180% extra xp + 300% extra xp, and if on midsummer while in a random instance, thats 495% more xp from killing mosters, im thinking a level per 5 kills...
    And then your buddy gets left behind and hates you for abusing him to get the exp bonus =(

Deleted
    About the guild perk wich grants extra XP... It wont work on our alts, right? I mean, for that to work on our alts, we would have to be on the right reputation-standing, and the right level with the guild? And what would that recuire?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lerkarious View Post
    About the guild perk wich grants extra XP... It wont work on our alts, right? I mean, for that to work on our alts, we would have to be on the right reputation-standing, and the right level with the guild? And what would that recuire?
    Currently rep doesn't matter. Then again rep doesn't really work right now!

10+ Year Old Account
    And then your buddy gets left behind and hates you for abusing him to get the exp bonus =(
    yeah... i did that with the 60% more xp and he had to lvl by him self for a while

15+ Year Old Account
    what use would it be to have a % xp buff for being in a guild if you need a high reuptation status for it that you will probably not reach till you are nearly highest level

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by .Nensec View Post
    what use would it be to have a % xp buff for being in a guild if you need a high reuptation status for it that you will probably not reach till you are nearly highest level
    Yep he is right :P i think if u get high enough rep with guild with the lvl 80 it unlocks for ur alts to ??

Well the 5% buff from guild level requires only a lvl 1 guild, which I doubt will require a whole lot, if any rep to benefit from. The 10% increase however may require more work towards, and I highly doubt the rep will work for your account... but who knows at this point.

I love the heirloom items! Blizzard did a great job and they take a LOT of effort to get them all which is also good.