Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Moralio View Post
    Because it entertains me.
    "Entertain" can be a number of things (sexually, mentally, emotionally, etc.) What specifically makes it entertaining?

*Takes a sip of his afternoon coffee*

I keep playing because I love the awesome quality of Blizzard games, and because it allows me to interact with people from all over my region(Europe). It's an interesting way to spend time when you have nothing better to do.

My wife and I have played since '04. We've had the same core group of friends since that time, so I log on to enjoy time with them.
    Last edited by Valerius; 2010-08-22 at 01:20 PM. Reason: mispelled word

15+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy pretty much everything about Warcraft, in moderation. These days, I usually play for a few weeks, and take a couple off. I enjoy the process of leveling and gearing new characters. I enjoy being... reasonably skilled at PvP, and raiding with friends that I've played World of Warcraft with for over five years now.

And, occasionally, I enjoy doing something that has absolutely no impact on the meta-game whatsoever, like trying to see how many previous-era raid bosses we can down with a group of 3-5, or just generally messing around on lowbies or alts.

I went berserk when this game first came out and raided very heavily pretty much all the way through TBC. Since WotLK came out, I've paced myself quite reasonably, and I'm not certain if I've ever had more fun than I have now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    In all honesty, theres nothing at all which keeps me interested, i only play because i have nothing else to do and im a hard person to be around cause i like to argue.

i play it for boredom really, ive got 3 80s ( mage, Dk, paladin) and a 72 hunter, 70 rogue, 64 shaman, 62 warrior and 52 druid i could level, but i figured if i try to level them to 80, ill have 8 out of the 10 classes at 80, which is a sign of being an addict in my eyes.
    haha, "a hard person to be around".. you meant "i'm a douche", did'nt you?! :-) and you're a loser too, as it seems, because you have no idea what to make out of your pathetic life. i'm happy there are people like you, keeping the normal people entertained with your misery. :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peter23 View Post
    haha, "a hard person to be around".. you meant "i'm a douche", did'nt you?! :-) and you're a loser too, as it seems, because you have no idea what to make out of your pathetic life. i'm happy there are people like you, keeping the normal people entertained with your misery. :-)
    Actually, i dont find making friends a problem, but theres no point being an backstabbing tool when we aint here for long, and by "a hard person to be around" i mean i like to be right all the time, as about my pathetic life, ive got 3 B's at A level and im going to uni soon, i wouldnt call myself pathetic academically wise =]

i think you got it wrong aswell, im far from miserable, im a happy person and always think about the good things, the last time i was unhappy was when my cat died a month ago, now stop derailing the thread, it has potential

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peter23 View Post
    Enjoy your ban.

You seem like the douche and the loser here. Well done. You just earned yourself absolutely nothing but hate and a ban.

---------- Post added 2010-08-22 at 03:35 PM ----------

^
    OT: I don't play anymore, but when I played, the only thing that kept me going the last couple of months were the social parts. Raiding has gone trivial, never really liked PvP and done far too much questing in my 5 years of WoW to enjoy doing the quests again.

Looking forward to Cata with new content, quests and stuff. Gonna be really nice.
    Last edited by mmoc8b7a14d456; 2010-08-22 at 01:36 PM.