Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Firstly, the grammar is horrible. (now I am being perfectly honest and blunt with you here). I don't know weather you're first language is English, but if it is then I expect good grammar in your bio's and roleplaying (if it's to be with me). If you are not English speaking primarily, nevermind, but if not, it's pretty slack. In the story, it is very short chronologically and it would take more like 3 months or even years to become a Dark Ranger. And taming a wolf would take more than 5 minutes, a leash, and a few hits to the head. And your travelling is extremely short. Remember that the world is alot smaller in-game compared to a lorewise point of view, and travelling across tirisfal glades would take several days at least (2+). All in all, the training is unrealistic and should be tidied up. Finally, do not become the Prime Assassin of the Banshee Queen. Not only is that realistic for 3 days being a Dark Rangers apprentice, but it is strongly advised against in the RP forums.

Hope you can fix this up

ok thx but english isnt my first language ill fix it later

No worries. Some things in there still should be easy enough for non-native speakers, ill see how it goes once edited.