Fight Club reference

http://db.mmo-champion.com/a/4958/

I just saw that movie two days ago, and look what showed up on mmochamp ?

Does this mean we get to fight a schizophrenic?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    [/COLOR]

10+ Year Old Account
    There's also another one in Undercity on live servers. The name of two Forsaken warriors fighting in a tag-team match are two characters from the book/movie if I remember correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    You're right. Blizzard shouldn't have temporarily banned you. They should have sent a couple employees to your residence to Jay and Silent Bob you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    I saved a man's life today by performing brain surgery and removing a tumor the size of a quarter from his frontal lobes. God damnit I wish I wasn't ignorant though, cause I have no idea what an LSAT is. I don't know the radius of the Moon either.
    I took part in the LSAT/Cataclysm release date thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    edward and tyler i belive there called in the sewers, good if they were involve with it =)
    Chow is my love monkey.

Deleted
    i see soap trinkets as rewards

Fight Club
    That is all.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.

Deleted
    Why isn't the Tanaris Ring of Blood included in the achievement?

These in-game "references" are unspeakably lame. This is not Shakespeare making reference to Virgil, these are game designers trying to make you think they're cool just because they've seen the same movies or heard the same music as you.

For example, I wasn't impressed in the least playing the DK starting zone quests and seeing the quest "A Sort of Homecoming". Naming a quest after the first song on the U2 album "The Unforgettable Fire" does not make you cool, especially since it's totally strained and gratuitous.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by underdogba View Post
    These in-game "references" are unspeakably lame. This is not Shakespeare making reference to Virgil, these are game designers trying to make you think they're cool just because they've seen the same movies or heard the same music as you.

For example, I wasn't impressed in the least playing the DK starting zone quests and seeing the quest "A Sort of Homecoming". Naming a quest after the first song on the U2 album "The Unforgettable Fire" does not make you cool, especially since it's totally strained and gratuitous.
    Hey Buzz Killington, its a game, theyve put references in to be kooky and fun, settle down ok?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pbean View Post
    I liked it when in vanilla and TBC there were obscure and hidden references, and it was really cool to see the apes in Un'goro drop barrels, etc, and the quest for Linken to temper his sword (Master Sword) and the boomerang etc. But in Wotlk and now Cataclysm so many more (too many) references are put in and most of the time they're not obscure enough, imo. Taking a direct quote like this and making it an achievement name just goes too far. (eg. it would have been way cooler if they put an NPC in who /yelled for example "come here and fight in the Ring of Blood" and another NPC would /say "Sshh don't you remember the first rule!?").
    I have to completely agree with you, just look at the onyxia achievements....... I always thought easter-eggs were meant to be out the way and semi hidden but now days its just right there in you're face....

Quote Originally Posted by pbean View Post
    (eg. it would have been way cooler if they put an NPC in who /yelled for example "come here and fight in the Ring of Blood" and another NPC would /say "Sshh don't you remember the first rule!?").
    No.
    That would have been shit.

Why?
    Because of 4chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.