Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    why cant people understand that the undead are immune to the whispers of the old gods......ur all being bad..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnerd View Post
    On topic: They're probably building up to a plot with Sylvanas. Banshee Queen and ...hmm, I smell a good ol' fashion raid tier.
    I can see it now, Garrosh comes up and say "Sylvanas is a bitch, alla you undead that are loyal to the Horde come with me, the rest of you are gonna get roflstomped by Whitney's Miltank that can in fact damage ghost types with normal type attacks doncha know"

The Alliance and the Horde both invade Undercity (again) and at the end of it we kill Sylvanas and the Alliance pwns the Horde. So the Alliance lay claim to the city and Jaina ports in, but this time Varian won't be held back and he slaps Jaina across the face, she ports back to Menethil instantly.

Varian sees all the forsaken cowering in the corner and he says "Aw dis' be the land of the people of Lordaeran, this city belongs to them" everyone ports out and the not quite as death as we thought he was Professor Putricide takes over the Forsaken.

Then we get a loot chest that only contains ilvl 780 mail and daggers because Blizzard are bastards.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by Omgnumbers View Post
    why cant people understand that the undead are immune to the whispers of the old gods......ur all being bad..
    Because we know they are immune to Yogg-saron's whispers. Last i checked, he didn't count for all old gods.
    Is the answer to the Question...

Quote Originally Posted by Fourty-two View Post
    /thread
    I'm unsure of your intentions, it was supposed to be applicable to both factions.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    oooh careful with your straw man there, it's been warm, might catch on fire.
    I hear it's easier to dismiss an argument as a strawman than it is to actually refute it.

Horde are gonna regret having the forsaken around ...if cataclysm is about diminished resources and factions trying to get it the forsaken are not a good idea with their corrupting everything in sight and if they keep blighting things the entire world will be a wasteland and there will be nothing but zombies.
    The spirit of the alliance will never die even when all is lost

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by delus View Post
    Umm... they're behind this entire expansion, Deathwing is a servant of the old gods.
    Yeah that was kinda my point. They have already done plenty. Its stupid to make them behind every single thing thats going on. Some one goes a bit wacky , blame the Old Gods! Some one falls down in Goldshire? Old Gods!!

she fla-fla-fla-flashed her titties?
    That you're offended becuase of such a stupid reason as someone suggesting implementing a custom used in the west world, of which it's history and mythology Warcraft is mainly based upon offends me.

Quote Originally Posted by Moomurr View Post
    God i hope not. Gettin a bit sick of the Old Gods being behind eveything.
    Compared to necrons in WH40K, Old Gods haven't been behind anything yet. Knowing blizzards history of stealing from warhammer franchise, they just might step it up a notch.

10+ Year Old Account
    she isn't insane. nuff' said

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MortalWombat View Post
    Why does everyone blame everything on those poor old gods? Just because they turned some people insane doesn't mean everyone who is insane is their fault!
    It almost always is.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Old Gods: best excuse since "I've got a headache".
    Hi, boss? I can't come in to work today; it's the Old Gods. They keep whispering to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    Hi, boss? I can't come in to work today; it's the Old Gods. They keep whispering to me.
    Splendid use!

It's a little odd that sylvanas can't raise other races besides humans. I suppose it was to keep the forsaken as a playable race and to keep sylvanas as a faction leader though. Might just be that she's keeping it a secret and will do so when forsaken become the dominant faction within the horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    How are they continuing the storyline in cataclysm....? in the middle of mount hyjal or deepholme does sylvanas suddenly appear and shout "omfgz pncackes!1!1" while running around in circles? It was easy to contiune the story in wotlk aswell as the redone quests in old zones...but after that their isn't really that much oppotunity for the story to advance other than the major elements in each zone...

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    in the middle of mount hyjal or deepholme does sylvanas suddenly appear and shout "omfgz pncackes!1!1" while running around in circles?
    That would be pretty epic actually.

Kinda hoping for a storyline involving Sylvanas. It would be pretty cool. And honestly, if someone killed you, and ressurected you, and your life became one filled with revenge, wouldn't you go a bit loopy when that objective got taken away?
    (Thinking Maiev Shadowsong here)
    Sure she has the forsaken, that's keeping her mind occupied, she has others to lead and think about, and this is a good motive behind using the Val'kyr.

I'm not going to say too much here because I'll likely get flamed. Tbh just excited for the new lore and storylines coming up, I hope she gets a big part ^ ^