Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    She hasn't been touched in years, that's what she's pissed about
    Haha i would so with Joy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brettshock View Post
    As to "Why follow Sylvannas?", Most undead see her as their savior, the woman who saved them from the life of a mindless scourge. That's like asking a Christian "Jesus died and absolved your sins, why follow him now?"
    That doesnt apply to the new forsaken.

I was trying as much as possible to find some answer to OP, but the most appropriate utterance I am able to conceive is:

The only thing I can add is: wait and see the whole story behind Sylvanas and the Forsaken in Cataclysm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hethalion View Post
    Lol, I would like to see Tirion and his army in a pool of Forsaken Plague.
    Plus you know... the ashbringer's almost useless against non-undead... So that means Garrosh could come in and just ice trap Tirion and he could sit there and search for his racial in his spell book for a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by EbonChampion View Post
    I was trying as much as possible to find some answer to OP, but the most appropriate utterance I am able to conceive is:
    I think you are trying too hard to be funny.

You're not.

---------- Post added 2010-08-22 at 07:17 PM ----------

Plus you know... the ashbringer's almost useless against non-undead... So that means Sylvanas could just ice trap Tirion and he could sit there and search for his racial in his spell book for a few hours.
    Sylvanas and the Forsaken are undead.
    Eredar lord of the trifling Gnome.

10+ Year Old Account
    another one... plzzz
    just stop that

'we are the forsaken - we will reap you all apart when time comes'
    thats why we play em (at least most), we love the new turn in lore and we want to continue
    ask most Forsaken and they will adore it! they want Sylvanas
    sure - there are some that where against or leaved us but thats a minority, most are already gone

we are Horde cause we need em and they need us
    we can wait till the Alliance is over to get to our 'friends' throats

edit:
    most are just like that - who are the douches here? rememer the gameplay? Forsaken Rogues, Warlocks etc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabersus View Post
    I think you are trying too hard to be funny.

You're not.

---------- Post added 2010-08-22 at 07:17 PM ----------

Sylvanas and the Forsaken are undead.
    Garrosh isn't, and yes, I messed up. Seeing the word Sylvanas every where on your page will do that to you.

And that picture was win.

"Oh, someone doesn't agree with me? FANBOY!" I have 80 alliance and 80 horde. And sure, they wouldn't support Sylvanas, but you're saying "Marching into undercity", No matter how much you don't like a person in your city, you're not going to allow an army to walk in and possibly kill off a good chunk of your troops.
    But why would YOUR troops be fighting Tirion anyway? If they really /care about Sylvanas, the army troops would /care themselves and Sylvanas would be up on her own vs Argent Crusade+army.

I am really eager to find out how this will turn out. It has a lot of potential, but seeing the ICC ending, it can go very bad very fast. So who knows.

EDIT:
    The worst Sylvanas can do to Tirion would be to kite him, we know hunters can kite and thats a paladins true weakness. (If the LK kited bolvar, bolvar would have caved a long time before we even entered ICC, but LK is a DK so he cant kite :P)
    Last edited by Vasti; 2010-08-22 at 07:23 PM.
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Garrosh isn't, and yes, I messed up. Seeing the word Sylvanas every where on your page will do that to you.

And that picture was win.
    Do I have to repeat myself again? Ok, one last time for the mentally handicapped.

The Horde wouldnt support Sylvanas if she went batshit insane.
    Eredar lord of the trifling Gnome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look at it this way with the members of the Horde in the Argent Crusade. They are there to fight the Scourge threat. What is Sylvannas doing now? Why she is being rather Scourge like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabersus View Post
    Do I have to repeat myself again? Ok, one last time for the mentally handicapped.

The Horde wouldnt support Sylvanas if she went batshit insane.
    Any original (non-valkyr) undead would fight the Argent Dawn to protect their queen, which is the large chunk of troops I talked about. Soooo yeah, I'm slow, I think about things before I say them.

i will agree on some point 1 that her entire existence was to kill the lich king and 2 once he was actually dead she now has gone a little insane cause she has nothing to strive for. I do think she does need to hold on 2 power does this mean that shes lying about her race slowly dying out because they cant reproduce, no. Almost every leader in the game also strives for power the 2 exceptions are thrall and velenn (i think hes already has come to terms with that he is really really old and will probably die soon) i just think shes the most transparent about along with garrosh and varian. Another thing is i also think that she cares about her people alot more than some of the other leaders so i completely disagree with that i have seen her go much out of her way to go the extra mile to get her people more land or more freedom throughout the horde.

Plus you know... the ashbringer's almost useless against non-undead... So that means Garrosh could come in and just ice trap Tirion and he could sit there and search for his racial in his spell book for a few hours.
    Yeah Garrosh is a mage/hunter now isn't he?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laukkanen View Post
    Yeah Garrosh is a mage/hunter now isn't he?
    According to alot of people on my server, Garrosh is everything :O

Bloodsail Admiral Overmind the 3rd's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahte View Post
    How the hell can a corpse menstruate?
    I'm getting my science on.

Horror incoming.
    Serve the hive
    Feel the groove
    I control
    The way you move

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless Adventurer View Post
    I'm getting my science on.

Horror incoming.
    Yay!
    I once shot a man in Goldshire, just to watch him die.

she stays a bitch until alleria comes back and sets her straight

Quote Originally Posted by weshallarise View Post
    she stays a bitch until alleria comes back and sets her straight
    Fuck yeah! Alleria! Maah avatar!

Oh god, if they don't try to kill each other we would have to deal with TWO Windrunners. Their excited chitters would crush armies.
    I once shot a man in Goldshire, just to watch him die.