Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Eh Really the old librams were nice in the fact that they were unique compared to how rouges & warriors used ranged weapons as stat sticks. The down side was they only benefited certain spells and bottlenecked us into using one over another regardless of item lvl.

It would still be really nice if they could make shaman, paladins, druids and Dk's have a baseline ability that grants a certain bonus effect to certain core spells corresponding to what type of lirbam they use. Tank ones would provide a bonus effect to a core defensive ability, melee ones would to a core melee ability and so on.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    hate them unless they let whack ppl from 30 yards with my book...
    on a serious note i hate that dps librams have so much fking stam, its a useless stat on rings cloaks and necks doesnt plate provide enough of it?

Well I know this is a pally topic, but since they are doing the same for druid idols I'll throw in my $ 0.02. Being that I had to use a Burning Crusade badge idol all the way up to the end of Ulduar, the second tier of WotLK, I am thrilled about this change.

dps warriors are now gonna complain that their range slot doesn't have STR.

Or maybe not, I'm not a warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    Well I know this is a pally topic, but since they are doing the same for druid idols I'll throw in my $ 0.02. Being that I had to use a Burning Crusade badge idol all the way up to the end of Ulduar, the second tier of WotLK, I am thrilled about this change.
    Libram of Avengement
    Binds when picked up
    Unique
    Relic Libram
    Requires Level 70
    Item Level 115
    Equip: Causes your Judgements to increase your Critical Strike rating by 53 for 5 sec.

Ret Libram picked up in the Blood Furnace used until 71 when we got.

Libram of Furious Blows
    Binds when picked up
    Relic Libram
    Item Level 138
    Equip: Causes your Judgements to increase your Critical Strike Rating by 61 for 5 sec.

Which lasted until Naxx or 1800 Arena Rating.

I feel your pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Why is there a colored socket on them and no socket bonus?

10+ Year Old Account
    because they've not put a socket bonus on yet? same way that the tier 10 (IIRC) didn't have socket bonus' on when it was first datamined.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

as pally tank, i'm glad with this change. Although the old ones were nice also, i preffer a stat stick. but still, we should QQ about why our librams can't be seen in our character!!1!!11!!one!!1

Remember too that these can be "Reforged" to provide you the stats that you really want too. Current Librams would have been ineligiable for Reforging because they have no stats to change.
    "Your arrogance will be your undoing" - Lord Jaraxxus (aka Lord Jerry)

I like the new changes to librans.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamber View Post
    dps warriors are now gonna complain that their range slot doesn't have STR.

Or maybe not, I'm not a warrior
    The new ranged will have strength otherwise it would be useless for them as agi items are losing attack bonus.

I love the change. I just hope there is a way to attain a heroic version every tier.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

I love it. I much prefer static stats to procs any day.

The only one I question are the tanking librams with Parry. Is Parry getting a buff in Cata? Dodge / Expertise would be the way to go if it were available (unless Parry is getting some kind of buff).

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrid View Post
    I love it. I much prefer static stats to procs any day.

The only one I question are the tanking librams with Parry. Is Parry getting a buff in Cata? Dodge / Expertise would be the way to go if it were available (unless Parry is getting some kind of buff).
    they said that they were going to make parry equal in values to dodge so they diminish at the same rate

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Love!!!

Everyone else got a stat stick...we should too.

Deleted
    hate
    btw what are stats for helm cloack at level 29?

While I will miss old-style librams, I understand that the change like that is long due and happy for everyone who will benefit from it.

Like.

Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    What? I don't even...

So now DK's, Droods, Shaman, and Pallies are getting wands/ bows (for rogues and warriors)...

The Librams, Sigils, Totems, and Idols bring flavor to the classes and now they're basically gone...

Dislike.
    well with the change upgrading your libram (relic) will be more common, unlike it is now with holy pallies as the best one for that spec has been the same since 2008...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    Libram of Avengement
    Binds when picked up
    Unique
    Relic Libram
    Requires Level 70
    Item Level 115
    Equip: Causes your Judgements to increase your Critical Strike rating by 53 for 5 sec.

Ret Libram picked up in the Blood Furnace used until 71 when we got.

Libram of Furious Blows
    Binds when picked up
    Relic Libram
    Item Level 138
    Equip: Causes your Judgements to increase your Critical Strike Rating by 61 for 5 sec.

Which lasted until Naxx or 1800 Arena Rating.

I feel your pain.
    actually there was better before 3.1 and easily accessible: http://www.wowhead.com/item=38362/ve...of-retribution but it was changed to +81dmg on divine storm from http://www.wowhead.com/spell=61850

The one and only thing that I can hope for out of this change is that, while they are a shared relic slot, we can have relics of equal ilvl to the ranged slot of hunters, rogues, and warriors. Pisses me off that my best item is ilvl 264 and theirs is 284.
    Last edited by Prentice; 2010-08-23 at 10:06 PM.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD