>[A]Looking for progression guild for Cata<

Hi all, thanks in advance for reading this. I am done raiding for the most part in LK, except maybe a pug or two. At this point, I want find a quality guild for Cataclysm.

I have 4 80's (Shaman, Druid, Death Knight, Rogue) and 2 alts that will soon be 80 (Hunter and Mage). The Mage is most likely going to be my main. I always theorycraft my class/spec to be the best that I can be, and do whatever I can to be the best.

What I am looking for in a guild:

Quality players
    Good attitudes
    Able to take a joke/not offended easily XD
    Able to compete for server firsts
    Would be better if it you're on a PvP server, but that's not a deal breaker.
    ABLE TO HAVE FUN

Raid times sometime between 6pm - 12pm EST Weekdays, can raid weekends but I prefer not to.

What I can bring to the guild (assuming I'm going to play the Mage):

Time Warp (New Heroism)
    Portable LoS (Curtain of Frost)
    CC (which is supposedly important in Cataclysm)
    Competitive DPS
    I like to PvP on the side a bit, so rated BG's should be fun.
    Good situational awareness
    i love joking around
    I like to do random fun stuff (I.E. Taking 4 friends and camping out in Org, etc.)
    I research fights, so I know what I'm doing.

I'm not sure whether this is a pro or a con, but I have an attitude of "If I'm not the best at X then why should I bother". X being whatever it is I'm doing in-game or in real life. The good part about this is you'll get 110% out of me most of the time, but the downside is that I get pissed off pretty easily at incompetence/general fail.

Experience

I started playing April '08 on the server Malfurion as a Paladin. I hit 70 the day patch 3.0 came out, and 80 about a month after WotLK hit the streets. I was in an extremely casual guild when I was 80. I barely got into Naxx at all until this guild had a mass exodus of sorts, and some of the core raiders went to make their own guild.

I joined that guild, and we cleared 10man Naxx pretty much every week until Uld was released. I had something come up in RL so I could barely play, let alone raid. When I could play, I leveled my Shaman. I was able to start playing again in late June, and I switched my main to my Ele Shaman. We struggled to clear past Kologarn in 10 man, until I got fed up with the fail. I started guild hopping on that server until a few weeks after ToC (ugh) came out. I put up an open app much like this one on the Recruitment Forums.

A guild contacted me in game, and within a week, I was on Cenarion Circle (ugh). Little did I know, RP realms suck in terms of progression. ToGC25 wasn't cleared until after 3.3, etc. This guild had 15ish quality players (which I like to think I am one of those ), 7 or 8 raiders that were ok, and the remaining 3 or so were just bad. These people, along with.. lackluster leadership and strategies held us back. I was with them for about 4 months (August-January) and left the week Blood Wing was released because of crazy guild drama cause by a crazy guild leader, and the incompetence.

I transferred to Burning Blade to trial for a guild, but after a few weeks with them, I just got tired of raiding. I rerolled on Shattered Hand to play with a few RL friends. I leveled up a few toons to 80/transferred some over. I've been on SH since then (Februaryish) and I want to get back into raiding for Cataclysm.

Raiding Experience

Naxx 10/25 - Cleared
    OS3D10 - Cleared
    Maly25 - Cleared
    Uld25 11/14 HM's (I'm in a 25 man Drake Run in 30 min, I should be 14/14 and maybe Alg.
    ToGC25 - 4/5
    ICC25 7/12 (Downed everything the week after it was released, then quit raiding before the new guild downed Blood Wing)
    RS - No xp yet

As stated above, I want a guild that has the ability to be server first, and that can down all content when it's relevant.

Thanks again, and I'd be glad to ask any questions, just reply to this thread!
    Last edited by Zykothepsycho; 2010-08-22 at 06:54 PM.
    Vol'jin Fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by Vol'jin
    Ya will spend ya reign glancin' over ya shoulda and fearin' tha shadows, for when tha time comes and ya blood be slowly drainin' out, ya will know exactly who fired da arrow dat pierced ya heart.
    Where is your Garrosh now?

NO SMART FOR YOU