rep with home factions

ok so i am trying to get my home factions to exalted and so far

darkspear: revered (11821/ 21000)
    orgrimmar: exalted
    silvermoon: exalted
    thunderbluff: revered (9507/ 21000)
    undercity: exalted

and my question is if you are doing the argent torny thing to get ya rep up, And
    u start doing the dailys for ur chars home race so for me it would be
    silvermoon. Does the rep from that go to other races if ur already exalted with the race u are or does it not count

also is there any other way to get ya rep up with them (besides cloth gathering and doing the starting areas)

sorry if these have been asked before

Quote Originally Posted by helleros View Post
    Does the rep from that go to other races if ur already exalted with the race u are or does it not count
    Yes, some of the rep does go to other factions.

Quote Originally Posted by helleros View Post
    also is there any other way to get ya rep up with them (besides cloth gathering and doing the starting areas)
    Not particularly. AV gives tiny amounts of reputation (Or used to anyway), but that's about it.

Basically, what I did for most of the time was questing. Not just the starting areas, but zone by zone, and what you'll want to look for specifically are troll and tauren quest givers. Thousand Needles has a ton of tauren, same with the Barrens...trolls are a little harder to find but I believe Thottbot has a list of all the quests that give Darkspear rep.

I've been exalted with all for quite some time, however, I do believe that currently the tournament is the fastest way to get your rep up from what my good friend has told me.

Edit: AV, while good for rep at higher levels, isn't efficient for it at level 80.

Zangarmarsh gives a crap ton of troll rep.

Also if you want to know a trick, faction change and do all the quests in the Alliance starting zones and transfer back. That's only an option if you have the money to do it and want to get it done quickly.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think the tourny is the most efficient way to do it now, but I got all mine to exalted with runecloth turn-ins a while ago.

I got exalted with these way before the Argent Tournament was released. Rule of thumb: Any quest the gives a Horde race's reputation, if exalted will give all others 25% of the amount given.

I.e. - Exalted with Silvermoon, Rewards: 210 Silvermoon Reputation, Orgrimmar/Thunder Bluff/Darkspear +52 Repuation

So your options are:
    -Continue to do Argent Dailies
    -Farm Runecloth via Stratholme/BRD/Scholomance
    -Farm Horde quest givers
    -AV (worst idea ever)
    Last edited by Linkedblade; 2010-08-22 at 11:11 PM.