Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Stop feeding the troll
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Stop feeding the troll
    That's trollish of you to say. I'm only level 20 now and mage is new to me, I got stupid questions to ask. So what? Don't have to be a jerk about it

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm levelling my mage as Arcane . But Polymorph + Pyroblast at level 20-40 is pretty cool
    Insert Signiture here.

Im lvling a mage atm aswell.what i do is start off with a scorch to get the 5% buff and then spam fire ball.normaly takes 1 scorch and 2 fireballs or replace 1 fireball with 1 fire blast.but on the other hand 3 fireballs kills a mob aswell.so beter mana usage is scorch, fireball fireball and a wee bit faster.but u rely on crits that way.if i crit on a spell and get the mana back ill use fireblast on the next mob.

Quote Originally Posted by holyman View Post
    Im lvling a mage atm aswell.what i do is start off with a scorch to get the 5% buff and then spam fire ball.normaly takes 1 scorch and 2 fireballs or replace 1 fireball with 1 fire blast.but on the other hand 3 fireballs kills a mob aswell.so beter mana usage is scorch, fireball fireball and a wee bit faster.but u rely on crits that way.if i crit on a spell and get the mana back ill use fireblast on the next mob.
    It would be wiser to use Fireball at a decent range, THEN scortch, as scortch reaches the target instantly, but not the fireball
    Meh

well, if you want to go into BGs, frost.
    Slow+frost nova+blink.
    and then u get all the goodies later (shield, pet, stun)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

I was fire from 10-66(current) on my mage, and I gotta say.. The lower levels are rough. It's so dependant on procs from crits, and talents that you just don't have yet, that if you honestly want to be competitive in PvE (Tip: Who cares?) you don't want to be fire spec until about 55ish.

Oh, and have fun when you get to the BRD, every third mob is immune to fire.
    Ashmit, 80 Human Priest - Ranald, 80 Human Deathknight - Aiera, 60 Human Mage
    Human Race, represent.
    Garrosh is a poopoo-face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Level Arcane it's best
    SHHHHHH