Cataclysm Release Date

I was just at FYE and they asked if I wanted to pre-order WoW Cataclysm
    they then threw me for a loop when they had a release date set for 10/16/2010
    I mean the time frame makes sense, but I could not find anything else anywhere to match it against. Especially from Blizzard...

What do you guys think? A mistake at FYE or perhaps a leak?

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalSteel View Post
    I was just at FYE and they asked if I wanted to pre-order WoW Cataclysm
    they then threw me for a loop when they had a release date set for 10/16/2010
    I mean the time frame makes sense, but I could not find anything else anywhere to match it against. Especially from Blizzard...

What do you guys think? A mistake at FYE or perhaps a leak?
    Stores have to put a date in their computers so they can allow people to pre-order so no that is not the release date.
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just like every other store, FYE probably made one up so they could legally take pre-orders. If a release date had been given by Blizzard, we'd know.

Mistake.
    My guess is Nov 9th, but I am sure someone is gonna post the "soon" comment. lol

Oh boy..this..again... They have a placeholder release date on games so people can preorder them, all stores have this until they know the real release date and change it to that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fighting alongside Turalyon and Alleria against the Burning Legion
    seriously, this is the 3rd one of these threads today..use the damn search function.
    Participator in the Great 'Real ID Forum Change' Riot July 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Divaet View Post
    I love being self-richeous..
    Quote Originally Posted by DailyBlink View Post
    Malygos flips out and creates a mana blackhole. Mages no longer use Mana, instead having a new resource called 'Derp'.

I did use the search function, I didn't see anything that mentioned a date like this did, or date placeholders. Sorry if this is a repeat.

15+ Year Old Account
    You know why you didn't find a thread like this? They against the rules and at least get locked.

Yeah...I don't see why everyone gets so wrapped up about a release date (or why I keep reading them for that matter) When a release date gets set you'll know cause every single website/store/blog that has anything to do with gaming in general will have it posted in big giant letters.

I also did not see any rules telling me not to post something like this... if anyone actually has found something pointing to this as being against the rules, or already being discussed... feel free to let me know about it, but I see nothing of the sort myself.

You got my hopes up. If this is true, yes please cataclysm in two months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!