Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[spoiler] you're retarded,

I've been seeing a lot of threads on this forum marked with "spoiler".

It's pretty dumb. This whole goddamn website is spoilers. Especially the "Cataclysm" forums.

It's as stupid as a completely nude man walking down the street shooting people and yelling "I'M BREAKING THE LAW". It's quite obvious.

Because everything on this website is a lore spoiler and there are no changes related to gameplay mentioned on this site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbic
    Hello and also one greeting to each and all,I play Mage class. Whoa I am freaking wild man. My friend if a huntear when I watch it I alway think about this. What makes a hunter Great. How can he do it. And it will be hard. Ever one else is going to get new spells so wat about the hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    ruh roh, sorry i just finished masturbating, cant use english correctly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander Spoil View Post
    I've been seeing a lot of threads on this forum marked with "spoiler".

It's pretty dumb. This whole goddamn website is spoilers. Especially the "Cataclysm" forums.

It's as stupid as a completely nude man walking down the street shooting people and yelling "I'M BREAKING THE LAW". It's quite obvious.
    Because the topics appears on the front page. People might not want to read lore spoilers and don't even come to the Cataclysm sub-forum.

Every day I'm like "okay, not gonna go to mmo and spoil Cata for myself". But guess what happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because if you didn't put [Spoiler] someone might go "OMG you spoiled that I was retarded wtf man you suck!"

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotiz View Post
    Because everything on this website is a lore spoiler and there are no changes related to gameplay mentioned on this site.
    I think Bolvar just went Super Saiyan on the OP's logic.

Deleted
    [POST CONTAINS SPOILER ABOUT MY REACTION TO THIS POST]

I'm sorry, but i must admit i lol'd when i read that. Cos he's kinda right. But at the same time. [Spoiler tags are fun]

Deleted

15+ Year Old Account
    Go ahead, and tell Boubouille, who puts spoiler tags in his own newsposts, he's retarded.

Not everyone comes here for Cataclysm news, moron.

Some come to roleplay on the forums and share their stories, read class specific info, and talk about current WoW events.

The hitch comes when these topics show up on the main page - even when people normally avoid the Cataclysm forums. So even though they aren't actively searching for spoilers, some moron has a blatant title sticking out there that spoils someone.

Thanks for playing, try door number 2 next time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander Spoil View Post
    You make SO much sense. Especially because it's a nude man.

Deleted
    HA! That's not a spoiler, silly! Or to do with cataclysm. Also you suck.

Bloodsail Admiral Overmind the 3rd's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I always hope that something I say will ruin someone's day.
    Serve the hive
    Feel the groove
    I control
    The way you move

Quote Originally Posted by docterdecay View Post
    Good God I must have this image.

*Checks post history*

Not a troll, just stupid.

Your mom's a spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Malorajan View Post
    *Checks post history*

Not a troll, just stupid.
    Take the safety labels off of his stuff and let the problem handle itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    Go ahead, and tell Boubouille, who puts spoiler tags in his own newsposts, he's retarded.

Not everyone comes here for Cataclysm news, moron.

Some come to roleplay on the forums and share their stories, read class specific info, and talk about current WoW events.

The hitch comes when these topics show up on the main page - even when people normally avoid the Cataclysm forums. So even though they aren't actively searching for spoilers, some moron has a blatant title sticking out there that spoils someone.

Thanks for playing, try door number 2 next time.
    so youre saying that boub simply because he is boub is immune to any claims that he is maybe a retard?

Quote Originally Posted by Marilina View Post
    so youre saying that boub simply because he is boub is immune to any claims that he is maybe a retard?
    He is not retarded, hence he is not a retard.

Gee, that was difficult.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kingpug View Post
    Your mom's a spoiler
    ^ Top of Thread Recount.

15+ Year Old Account
    Streaking isn't illegal, it's frowned upon, like, masterbaiting on an airplane, thanks alot Bin Ladin.