10+ Year Old Account

Would like a little bit of an opinion on this...

Recently I got banned from the World of Warcraft forums (perma-ban), for "Trolling".

Prior to this incident, I had never recieved any warning, or even a notification of being temporarily banned (3-strike rule). I do not understand how it is fair to recieve no notice, but to be perma-banned.

Not to attack blizzard, World of Warcraft is a great game, but I still do not clearly understand what goes through their mind when they perma-ban someone without any type of warning besides an email saying they are perma-banned...

A side note: I REALLY don't post much on any forums, the only forums posts I have ever really posted on in the Official WoW forums was a guild recruitment thread (of my own guild), and a thread replying to a player boasting about "owning Wintergrasp".

I never really seen how any of these were considered trolling/harassment/any form of getting myself a strike.

Would anyone please offer a little guidance on this one? Wasit right for myself to be banned (I understand its blizzard, they can do whatever they want and get away with it), but honestly, no warnings, and the Forum Guidelines does not state "Trolling" as an offense.
    Thanks to JustintimeSS for the amazing signature.

15+ Year Old Account
    So what's thew whole story, you or someone that could of possibly hacked your account had to of done something to get you banned.

if you need our opinion, at least tell us what you said :S
    Quote Originally Posted by Synwyn View Post
    My first raiding guild, way back in Vanilla WoW - Kaywarrior was our DPS warrior. After a billion Nef kills, Ashkandi finally dropped. He jerked off on vent. Literally jerked off while keyed in. Best moment ever.
    Indeed.