Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Celorbelor View Post
    Check out the add-on Livestock. It's pretty easy to find on Curse, and allows you to select from a master list of all your mounts or pets that you want, and will mount them smartly for you. If you don't want to use an add-on, sadly you'll have to make a very large and wordy macro using [nofly] and other kind of modifiers.
    Livestock also has smart mounting for Wintergrasp and Dalaran
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    My gripe about Livestock is that it doesn't automatically select mounts from only the fastest type you have available. When I hit the "smart mount" keybind, I want the fastest mount that I can use for the area I'm in. When I portal to SW, summoning a 60% land mount when I've got approximately 20 +100% land mounts is unacceptable. That's why it's a SMART mount button, dangit. If I have to tell the addon not to use slow mounts in a "smart" mounting addon, it's not a very "smart" mounting addon.

10+ Year Old Account
    nearly all posts didn't fix your problem so i try...

I use a mod called "smartmount" and it is simply smart.
    You get three "profiles" to choose from, each of may be binded to a unique binding (e.g. my regular stroke is shift+space while the second setup (my mechanohog) is shift+x)
    You may choose the pool of mounts (and companion pets if you want so) to each set up.
    In your demand and my example shift+space for max velocity (310% yayyay!) and shift+x for a random pool of ALL of your mounts (include 60% flying and or ground) or just the slo mounts...

hope you could understand my bad english though...
    you find it at curse.
    Captain Endriel and his fearsome crew!

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    My gripe about Livestock is that it doesn't automatically select mounts from only the fastest type you have available. When I hit the "smart mount" keybind, I want the fastest mount that I can use for the area I'm in. When I portal to SW, summoning a 60% land mount when I've got approximately 20 +100% land mounts is unacceptable. That's why it's a SMART mount button, dangit. If I have to tell the addon not to use slow mounts in a "smart" mounting addon, it's not a very "smart" mounting addon.
    Hmm I could swear they fixed that a while ago, but no idea... I only use specific mounts, not all of them :P
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.