Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Theoretical Maximum GS.

http://kr.wowarmory.com/character-sh...86%A8%EC%A1%B4

This man, from STARS, Currently has the worlds highest GS. Sitting pretty at 6917.

That's some fucking gear.

However the second highest has an Ilvl 284 ring. The Guy from STARS only has 2x277 rings.

Now my question. What would the gs increase be if the guy from STARS pocketed the last 284ring from Halion hc? Would he break 7k? I doubt it, but he'd be damned close.

A 7 ILvL upgrade on a ring would not give 83GS.

He would end up with around 6940 max.
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

Impressive gear but you're just asking for a flame war about GS.

Deleted
    Thought So. However, can anyone see any possible way this man can reach 7k? I'd like to see it be done once pre-cata. If it's possible ofc.

---------- Post added 2010-08-23 at 04:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by halpfultroll View Post
    Impressive gear but you're just asking for a flame war about GS.
    Meh, it's nothing these forums haven't handled before.

The neck from H 25 RS?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by halpfultroll View Post
    The neck from H 25 RS?
    yes, thats another 20~ gs.

He'd be sitting on rougly 6960. come on :P 40more gs. IT HAS TO BE DONE.

As much as I hate gearscore and consider it a plague upon the community, the idea of the 'theoretical maximum gear' is interesting, since the pool of 284 items is so small. That said, I'm sure by wearing 284 Halion armor that isn't meant for his class, he could break 7k, which only further highlights the silliness of gearscore.

10+ Year Old Account
    talk about OP god whats his dps like friggin' 15k auto attack O.o ??

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    As much as I hate gearscore and consider it a plague upon the community, the idea of the 'theoretical maximum gear' is interesting, since the pool of 284 items is so small.
    Well, if we don't care about stats or anything a warrior would actually use, we could just give him a bunch of 284 gear, like the caster trinket. >_>

If we're not being sensible here, give him a caster 284 trinket from RS H and a caster 284 ring from RS H... that would push him to 7k

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cadwe View Post
    talk about op god whats his dps like friggin' 15k auto attack o.o ??
    holy shit really?

---------- Post added 2010-08-23 at 04:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by crazymunch View Post
    If we're not being sensible here, give him a caster 284 trinket from RS H and a caster 284 ring from RS H... that would push him to 7k
    As much as i would like it to be done sensibly, it can't be. So go nuts. Be mad.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'de like to see his dps make my dps look like his Shlt

I'm kinda doubting he's going to wear incorrect gear just so his GS can break 7k.

Idiot flexing his epeen, logs out w/ only shadowmourne equipped as a fury warrior to increase his "gearscore" as per the armory.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeppelin535 View Post
    Idiot flexing his epeen, logs out w/ only shadowmourne equipped as a fury warrior to increase his "gearscore" as per the armory.
    How does that make him an idiot? O_o

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tekoix View Post
    I'm kinda doubting he's going to wear incorrect gear just so his GS can break 7k.
    That's not the point. The point is for us to work out how he could potentially break 7k. I think you guys are onto something: if he simply equipped all of the possible 284 gear that he could... yeah, theoretically, he should break 7k.

Too bad it's not OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAND.
    For the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeppelin535 View Post
    ^^ That one
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

couldnt he just equip 2 277+ 2handers and hell be way over 7k? i dont know how fury GS is calculated.

Quote Originally Posted by veltins View Post
    couldnt he just equip 2 277+ 2handers and hell be way over 7k? i dont know how fury GS is calculated.
    only the main hand is calculated. (i think)

Anyone else notice his 277 tank cloak? Besides what Zepplin535 said, logging w/ only Shadowmourne to up it further.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleguy
    Hi, my druid is currently lvl 75 and i'm going for resto at lvl 80, so my question is, what is the most used resto healing rotation?.