Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Am I pulling appropriate dps?

Yes, another thread asking for advice, but I'm just curious in whether I'm pulling my own weight.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...aenor&cn=Kayer

Rotface heroic this week WoL - http://worldoflogs.com/reports/gotl1...?s=5934&e=6231

Fester heroic this week WoL - http://worldoflogs.com/reports/gotl1...?s=6579&e=6843

BQL heroic this week WoL - http://worldoflogs.com/reports/gotl1...?s=8732&e=9030

DB Saurfang normal one week ago - http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rqsk6...?s=2499&e=2650

Could I itemize better except from switching my neck to the one from BQL and DBW?

Any type of advice regarding the topic will be appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?

If you can, try to get deathbringer's Will in place of your herkumi. I think its BIS for warriors. If you can find a better armor pen neck, go for it. I know a warrior friend who's insane in the dps meters with a little less geared then you but he does like 3k less then you like in BQL but still pulls about top 5 in our meters, other 4 being hunters and 1 mage sometimes. Try to get the Rimetooth neck or the 25 man sindy neck. Both have armor pen. Hope it helps.

13k3 DPS on Saurfang sounds about right. Nice 1337 Arp lol ! But I dont understand why you arent Arp capped :/ I mean it's pretty obvious you seem to perfectly know how to itemize, but you have pratically Arp on every items and STILL no 1400 arp I remember, like 2 months after ICC was out, I tried to respec to fury for offspec DPS (Imma tank) and I managed to hardcap myself fairly easily with a lot of ToC items, a few ICC 10 /25 items here and there, and no arp trinkets... Meh, I dont know.

At this point I wouldnt say you could find a better optimization, you just need more drops, a bit more Arp here and there, and slowly upgrade to 277 heroics.

Ah well, your guild should really start thinking about giving that DBW to you. Seriously, this trinket is like, mandatory for warriors fury mainspec, yet RL still giving this to Rets...

It's time for you to get Cryptmaker heroic too ! I see you managed to do H BQL, Princes are really easy too, just ask your caster to focus on Cinetics orb
    Last edited by Alianthos; 2010-08-23 at 09:02 AM.

I would say you could get more DPS from your character but it may not be an issue with you, rather some of the other members of your raid force. For example in those logs you posted you have a Fire mage pulling 8k DPS on HC Rotface which in all honesty is quite horrible. Another thing watch out for those malleable goo :P

1337 armor pen rating =D

ps: Sry 4 spam

Quote Originally Posted by Alianthos View Post
    13k3 DPS on Saurfang sounds about right. Nice 1337 Arp lol ! But I dont understand why you arent Arp capped :/ I mean it's pretty obvious you seem to perfectly know how to itemize, but you have pratically Arp on every items and STILL no 1400 arp
    Regarding me not hitting 1400 yet, it's because my neck is pretty horrible and I'm running around with the ring from rot 10m, which I should switch out for Frostbrood Sapphire Ring, which will most likely be heroic as we do Valithria on heroic, also I have BoV but HWT was a 400 dps increase.
    I remember, like 2 months after ICC was out, I tried to respec to fury for offspec DPS (Imma tank) and I managed to hardcap myself fairly easily with a lot of ToC items, a few ICC 10 /25 items here and there, and no arp trinkets... Meh, I dont know.
    of course I could be at the hardcap with the crafted legs but 4pc bonus would still be superior.
    At this point I wouldnt say you could find a better optimization, you just need more drops, a bit more Arp here and there, and slowly upgrade to 277 heroics.
    There are a few more upgrades for me as I stated above, I have access to the BiS leather hands (rotface hc), neck (BQL hc), belt and ring (Valithria hc)
    Ah well, your guild should really start thinking about giving that DBW to you. Seriously, this trinket is like, mandatory for warriors fury mainspec, yet RL still giving this to Rets...
    Well basically since it's our guilds alt run we run a basic point system. (You get one point for every raid you join and you spend one point everytime you win an item, and the person with the highest amount of points wins the item)

It's time for you to get Cryptmaker heroic too ! I see you managed to do H BQL, Princes are really easy too, just ask your caster to focus on Cinetics orb
    tbh we haven't even tried princes in the alt run yet, though I think I will suggest trying next time.

and yeh, 1337 ArP, it was kind of a coincident but it's still pretty hilarious. :P
    Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?

Deleted
    Hey there,

Well first of all it would be a dps upgrade if u startet to check ur gear! U aint expertise soft cap ? U aint Hit cap ? If u fix that shit there is a chance u will do some more dps :P. But yes as Alianthos posted u really neded that DBW.

Anyway little help from here

HEP HEP WARRIORS

*EDIT*

Ahh ye u are hit cap forgot u was ally D

All your missing is DBW and a neck with a socket. Oh and Heroic Stakethrower.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathpunk View Post
    Hey there,

Well first of all it would be a dps upgrade if u startet to check ur gear! U aint expertise soft cap ? U aint Hit cap ? If u fix that shit there is a chance u will do some more dps :P. But yes as Alianthos posted u really neded that DBW.

Anyway little help from here

HEP HEP WARRIORS

*EDIT*

Ahh ye u are hit cap forgot u was ally D
    I always have a draenei in my group so I'm hitcapped at most times yeh.

Regarding my expertise, first of all I haven't gemmed for it since according to some testing it would result in a dps loss considering that I'm not that far away from soft cap. + I'll be at the soft cap once I get the neck.

---------- Post added 2010-08-23 at 09:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    All your missing is DBW and a neck with a socket. Oh and Heroic Stakethrower.

of course getting those items is my priority, though getting DBW is my biggest priority, so basically I'm saving up points for DBW as it will allow me to swap out some gems for strength.

---------- Post added 2010-08-23 at 09:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pyralis View Post
    I would say you could get more DPS from your character but it may not be an issue with you, rather some of the other members of your raid force. For example in those logs you posted you have a Fire mage pulling 8k DPS on HC Rotface which in all honesty is quite horrible. Another thing watch out for those malleable goo :P
    If you think the mage is bad I advice you to look at the other warrior tbh, but I think the mage who pulled 8k is new to fire, he used to be arcane. and ofc, I nearly died to them last time. ><

Quote Originally Posted by Desirie View Post
    I always have a draenei in my group so I'm hitcapped at most times yeh.

Regarding my expertise, first of all I haven't gemmed for it since according to some testing it would result in a dps loss considering that I'm not that far away from soft cap. + I'll be at the soft cap once I get the neck.
    22 expertise is fine. You could enchant for expertise eventually (gloves I think ?) but do not gem for it, especially when your so though with Arp

22 expertise is fine. You could enchant for expertise eventually (gloves I think ?) but do not gem for it, especially when your so though with Arp
    I don't really see it as a DPS increase tbh, especially since I have Hyperspeed Accelerators on my gloves, which increases my auto attack swing speed, which results in more white hits and more rage.

Lucky you, i was mistaken, Expertise enchant is on bracers !
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=44598/e...cers-expertise

Because, yeah, it would be stupid to drop the engineering enchant xD

So that's a trade off between 50 AP and 15 expertise. Tbh I would do it, i'm fairly sure Landsoul's SEP values would suggest Expertise over AP at this point. I wouldnt bet my life on this though

Just swap the gun for crimson star until you get better gear. 28 haste becomes 28 expertise.

Lucky you, i was mistaken, Expertise enchant is on bracers !
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=44598/e...cers-expertise

Because, yeah, it would be stupid to drop the engineering enchant xD

So that's a trade off between 50 AP and 15 expertise. Tbh I would do it, i'm fairly sure Landsoul's SEP values would suggest Expertise over AP at this point. I wouldnt bet my life on this though
    I'll give it a shot when I log on the next time, and I'll check through Landsoul's spreadsheet too.

Just swap the gun for crimson star until you get better gear. 28 haste becomes 28 expertise.
    I actually did some testing, Crimson Star actually turned into a slight dps loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Desirie View Post
    I actually did some testing, Crimson Star actually turned into a slight dps loss.
    Really ? That's weird because that's actually a pretty damm good idea to fix your Expertise problem too.

That or like Heroic Ramaladni's Blade of "way to much expertise".
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Really ? That's weird because that's actually a pretty damm good idea to fix your Expertise problem too.
    I just did some testing by hitting a lvl 80 dummy (Standing as far away from it as possible so I won't hit the other dummies) and I did approximately the same amount of damage with both of them. I did 40 more DPS with Stakethrower, might just be RNG though.

Banner of Victory, reg TOC. seems crappy but if you use landsouls arp in your setup has a higher SEP than anything else. Go farm it and be capped!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSenator View Post
    Banner of Victory, reg TOC. seems crappy but if you use landsouls arp in your setup has a higher SEP than anything else. Go farm it and be capped!
    If you read my previous posts you'll see that I have it but according to Landsoul's Spreadsheet HWT is a 400 DPS increase.

So we did heroic princes this weekend for the first time in the alt run and heroic Cryptmaker dropped! \o/ I ahve 1372 ArP atm (98.03%) and I know of at least 15% ArP I'm able to get, so I should try to get my hands on Glorenzelg and replace Shadow's Edge soon I guess. =p We also did Heroic Saurfang so my DPS went down a bit, seeing as I was forced to keep myself from cleaving the adds. 12.7k this week, and it'll be even longer until I get DBW now since those who has normal DBW will most likely want heroic version and most likely has a lot of points compared to me. : (