Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Why do you quote yourself? :/
    because you can't edit yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Daffy101 View Post
    None of the new heroics are difficult most have been nerfed to a point where bosses can die in 20s or less and trash pulled in packs of 2-3 and aoe'ed to death. You want a tough instance? try 45m baron run in vanilla wow or pre nerf mechenar where tanks had 16k and the bots hit on tanks for 8k a time and one shotted cloth for 12-16k hits.
    This is exactly what I am hoping for in Cata. I would like to feel like there is a reason for going back and doing 5man content tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffy101 View Post
    None of the new heroics are difficult most have been nerfed to a point where bosses can die in 20s or less and trash pulled in packs of 2-3 and aoe'ed to death. You want a tough instance? try 45m baron run in vanilla wow or pre nerf mechenar where tanks had 16k and the bots hit on tanks for 8k a time and one shotted cloth for 12-16k hits.
    Flawed logic, sorry.
    You're comparing a pre-nerf BC instance with unequipped groups VS a post-nerf WOTLK instance with ubergeared groups facerolling trashes. At least if you want to do it right, compare pre nerf Mechanar + 16k hp tank with pre nerf HoR + 30k hp tank. Oh and, many of the HoR melee mobs (mercenaries and such) can one shot / 2 shots clothes two. So I guess that part of your argument fails too. If the healer doenst pay attention, with CC, a 30k HP tank can go VERY low VERY fast.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Entaaro View Post
    I don't bitch and moan when I get an undergeared tank in a random. Obviously some people in this thread have differing ideas of what playing the game is and what having fun is. Personally, I don't find it fun to heal a poorly geared tank during some part of the game that facilitates my raid progression - i.e. getting emblems of frost or emblem farming for gold etc. I guess I just don't find heroics fun. Others might, but my idea of fun in WoW is progression type stuff.
    Then don't use the damn dungeon finder if you are such an "elitist". If you are striving for progression go do your dailies with your guildies, who have the same level of awesome gear than you do.

That way you can never be annoyed at doing something your greatself consider "not fun", while nobody is bloody forcing you to do it.

People have been calling you names and even if that could be seen as rude, considering the nonsense coming out of your mouth/fingertips it is soo justified it actually becomes polite.

Quote Originally Posted by Amana View Post
    inb4 "cool story bro"
    Stopped reading here. Anyone that posts that in the OP of a thread is a fuckin retard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Entaaro View Post
    furthermore, why did you not have 245 and 264 crafted waiting to go for your tank? not like its expensive these days

---------- Post added 2010-08-23 at 09:07 AM ----------

So what is keeping you going back to those 5 man dungeons?
    ell oh ell, looks like a 1 person conversation.

In case you haven't noticed, WotLK is not serious business. At release I tanked heroic Naxx with 19K HP half a hour after I dinged to 80. The only difficulty was threat with my level 75 quest blue weapon.

Why you so Mad!

You have lost the game.