Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I remember, while leveling, in dragonblight... There are 3 pretty though quest where you have to kill 3 elites that have around 100k HP... There's one bird, one magnataur, and one humanoid I think, a mage or something... Soling that at lvl 73/74 (cant remember) made me kinda proud since everyone else what asking for help on /2... I had never step in any raid and barely any dongeon at this time, but I already felt the mighty power of Warrior tanks

Quote Originally Posted by xebtria View Post
    since learning by doing is the best way to become a good player, you should choose the spec you want to play in raids later on.

In my case, this is:

prot. once a tank always a tank. and additionally:
    - instant pugs (although they may get challenging regarding the catacylsm 5 men)
    - always best gear (because you are in dungeons 99% of the time and get all the loot sooner or later, and dungeon rare loot > quest green loot
    - no competition with the other 5000 players who are leveling at the same time at the same place.
    My thoughts exactly, and I also have a plus: My wife is heals! Instant RDF queue with a healer I trust. Also for questing, throw Vig on her and she can gather up quest mobs as I taunt them off of her.

Prot FTW

PS I will most likely spec raid spec just to learn the style, except I may focus a bit more on AE talents for quests and mobs
    "Peace is a lie"

Don't forget y'all rdf is changing in cata so just being able to queue and getting instant que leveling 1-80 will not be that great!