Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Range circle addon?

I was just wondering if there is an addon that shows range in a circle around you, depending on what range you type in.
    I got the idea from watching a movie of my friend going in a raid with AVR (it's a while ago) and I liked the way a circle popped up around him.

Deleted
    AVR was broken some time ago. AddOns can't get the player's camera angle anymore, thus can't calculate how the circle would have to be positioned in a 2D plane to look 3D-y.

There was an addon that was showcased on the front page when AVR was broken.
    I can't remember the name for the life of me, but it might be the kind of thing you're looking for.
    It placed class-colored dots on your screen representing the people in your raid, and if you got too close to that person the dot would turn red.
    ~ ♥ { Face of Death | The Cast } ♥ ~

Deleted
    You're talking about HudMap.

Indeed.
    Hudmap works on a slighty different principle though.
    Instead of laying the graphics directly on the game world, it will just be a flat display, much like any other addon representing your positioning relative to other members, and indicating overlaps of specified ranges, particularly when a fight mechanic requires minimum distances.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Indeed.
    Hudmap works on a slighty different principle though.
    Instead of laying the graphics directly on the game world, it will just be a flat display, much like any other addon representing your positioning relative to other members, and indicating overlaps of specified ranges, particularly when a fight mechanic requires minimum distances.
    I'll check it out when I come home, think this is what I look for. Just want the circle, AVR is for baddies IMO