10+ Year Old Account

Cultist's Bloodsoaked Spaulders [H] over Sanctified Frost Witch's Shoulderguards?

Hey guys

I was wondering if the Cultist's Bloodsoaked Spaulders [H] are a better option than my 264 Tier Shoulders?
    I recently saw a shaman on my server wearing them.

What would you say?

(I would keep my 4P bonus as I have other parts to get 4P T10)

phai

Quote Originally Posted by phai View Post
    Hey guys

I was wondering if the Cultist's Bloodsoaked Spaulders [H] are a better option than my 264 Tier Shoulders?
    I recently saw a shaman on my server wearing them.

What would you say?

(I would keep my 4P bonus as I have other parts to get 4P T10)

phai
    Not really, for offset you want Valithria gloves.If you do not have access to the heroic gloves (but cmon she is more than a faceroll on HC with the 30%) you should SIM what is the best choice. The shoulders are kinda same that yuo got but are missing intellect that gives you rough amount of 20+- AP and have 9 more haste + socket.

but still : SIM IT thats the best way to determine if it is more dps

))

10+ Year Old Account
    Never saw said Gloves drop. Never.

Then you dont pray to RNG gods often enough... they are watching... they know

We haven't seen the OH dagger for Mutilate rogues off of Valithria H25 and we've been killing her since the 10% buff. Our rogue is furious.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahdik View Post
    We haven't seen the OH dagger for Mutilate rogues off of Valithria H25 and we've been killing her since the 10% buff. Our rogue is furious.
    I havent seen heroic Seducer for 4-5 months

Im still waiting for a Black bruise... thing never wants to drop. Got the gloves and OH from Hc.

Anyways, I thought the best dealy was Head, Shoulders, Chest and Pants for t10 and Vals gloves as the offset bit? I would probably stick it out unless you already have all 5 bits of t10 bought and gemmed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Im still waiting for a Black bruise... thing never wants to drop. Got the gloves and OH from Hc.

Anyways, I thought the best dealy was Head, Shoulders, Chest and Pants for t10 and Vals gloves as the offset bit? I would probably stick it out unless you already have all 5 bits of t10 bought and gemmed up.
    5 set is not that lucrative as 4 set + 1 offset. All offsets have 1 more gems.