cata elemental pvp burst

so just went to test new ele changes, and vs target dummy at lvl 80 with 251 gear, i got 10k LvB, 6k CL, 4k ES + 8k fulm. that was without unleash weapon + without EM (now +20%? dmg whilst active)

now i get how in arena/BG/general pvp environment it will be hard to line up all those CDs with a 9 stack lightning shield, but imagine that with lava surge and a few elemental overload procs, not to mention the instant LB from EM, and ofc rocket gloves and maybe a second ES with a few stacks. even vs 100k hp and a bit of resil thats a HELL of a lot of your HP gone.

i get yeah thats our highest burst when stars line up and still not on globalling ppl numbers, but the only way i see to countering elem in arena atm in cata is to sit on them and not let them cast, with a CC when we pop grace to cast and move. we are still only gonna be useful with a mage/lock/drood who have spammable CC and can control the fight allowing us to cast for a few seconds before being forced to kite again.

this was obvious a few patches ago so they buffed us with more dmg. we will really need some form of a defensive CD otherwise i see us just being sat on the whole game until the other team gets a good CC on your healer whilst your on 50% and bam game over and all u did was kite for 10mins with a tiny bit of dmg

when this happened to w/e class/spec (prot wars?) in s6 blizz hated the idea that the class was useless in arena until the stars lines up and then bam a 20k crit to the face 1 shotting u, i feel this is gonna happen to us unless they nerf our burst but replace it with something we need like a defensive CD of some nature

We still don't know what will happen with damage numbers at 85, since Blizzard have said they are more concerned with getting things working right now instead of balancing numbers. However, the potential for insane burst is there, and hopefully we wont be balanced around it.

Really really wish they would make heroism/bloodlust not usable in arena or PVP. otherwise I see us being balanced around pvp burst for another expansion. Even with 100 k health bars I think we couls eat through it pretty quick.

This work of art was made by Paz.

a full hex on a healer and allow us to free cast we can solo pretty much anything, i can see arena for elem being hex something pop all CD's try get a kill, LoS until CDs are back up, will be very boring play style and our defensive stuff will be complete shite coz if we have more defensive our dmg will be unbalanced, and nerfing dmg would cause all pve'rs to QQ...god forbid. the earth shock idea might just allow them to give pve'rs more dmg but keep ours lower coz in arena it would be hard to get all 9 stacks, but i can still see every now and then it happens which will cause enough QQ and we are back to where we started