Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Random BG que time just jumped in length.

Last night, I faction changed to Horde on my server (Vek'Nilash; Bloodlust Battlegroup). When I was ally, the random que time was almost instant. However, now as Horde, it takes about 10-15 minutes. But only on my level 80. On my 79 Horde alt, the BGs are also instant. Has anyone else noticed a spike in the que time, or is it just the Horde?
    Danke.

Its probably just horde on that server.

agreed proabably due to horde outnumbering alliance on the battlegroup

Deleted
    in Vanilla + BC, i had to wait from 30 min to some hours (AV). Now in WotLK, i get instant invites with my warrior. True story.
    I also play severall horde toons since Vanilla on the same battlegroup (at least since BC). The "quality" of the horde teammates got with every expansion/patch significantly worse. Every looser(and so selfcalled progamer) want to be in the winning team i guess ....

Since faction change became availible almost every server that I know of has become Horde heavy. This is gonna suck come Cata with the way that Tol'Barad will work out.
    Kick me, your limping. Stab me, your bleeding.

Deleted
    depends a lot of your battlegrounds alliance/horde percentage,
    and a lot of people are bored with wow atm and don't play

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, my server is very Alli heavy. The Horde almost never has WG. That's part of the reason me and 10 RL friends went Horde. SO we could destroy Alli.

Vek'nilash EU is known for it's imbalance.
    After the migrations when it became PVE, it's a bit better, though.
    It used to be 1:13 Alliance/Horde ratio at it's peaks, but was around 1:9 when I left.

This means there are way more horde queueing than alliance, in general. Which means you, sir, are f*cked with longer queues.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Vek'Nilash - US