Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ChildeRoland View Post
    No, I wouldn't live in Azeroth. But if the Wheel of Time was real I'd live there. Or if the Dark Tower was real. I'd live in Gilead.
    I'd say Stormwind, or in Seanchan, half nakid girls ftw!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody like the creepy places lol like Duskwood, Icecrown, Deadwind pass, FelWood and at least adding Darkshore lol go go go add on! My first thread became popular lol!!!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I will lived in Winterspring, become a ermite and dont care about anything except my own survival.
    If you fishing for hours at the same place and you become confident that everything is fine and safe, its will mean one thing; You are wrong. Because i was actually sitting near of you for hours, cloaked in the shadow with a smile on my face and my daggers ready to strike. I did it many time before. I will do it again.....and again......

either dustwellow marsh or howling fjord or nagrand

Deleted
    If wow was real. I wouldn't want to live in goldshire, the rpers would be real.
    I would probably live in STV, where there's sun and high trolls.

Deleted
    Stormwind Cause I love the big city, clubs and Human females. Sorry I would still be human. I would also be paladin and yes I know people will kite me, but atleast I would also follow some lessons from a rogue and/or warrior to get some strange Holy sprint or/and Holy step like signature move.

Uno the paladin that didn't forget his warrior roots.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkh View Post
    Ironforge, or Dun Morogh -Kharanos if all quite places are reserve in the city.
    I like cold and fresh mountain air..
    I like your style.

Brill in Cataclysm, or any of the forsaken outposts in Northrend...most likely Vengeance Landing.

Oh, how I love that architecture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someplace warm.

Searing gorge might be nice if it wasn't for the drwaves.

Blasted lands is... a no.

Badlands. same thing as searing gorge.

I guess either tanaris or stranglethorn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakosa View Post
    Welcome to how the game was always and is supposed to be played. Have fun not being able to be an autistic shit anymore.

OMG i cant believe no one has said this yet Moonglade so i can sleep at night without fear of someone creeping up on me lol. then when i feel like killing stuff just hop on down to felwood :P or if i wanted to play int he snow wintersprings.

Im not sure if I would want to live in Azeroth tbh lol. But if I did, I'd probably live in SW just b/c its populated, or out in the middle of no where.

I would live in Darnassus for the sheer tranquility of the place.
    Oddly enough I despise taking my characters there in game.

Elwynn is home. Home is where the hearthstone is.

I'd have to say Darnassus. It's absolutely beautiful and peaceful. Plus, you'd rarely ever have to worry about enemy attacks!

Echo Islands after retaking it.

In order of preference:
    Auberdine - Darkshore
    Cenarion Refuge - Zangarmarsh
    Feathermoon Stronghold - Feralas

I love quiet misty settlements and Night Elf architecture.

10+ Year Old Account
    -Tirisfal Glades
    -Dun'Goroth
    -Stormwind

Deleted
    If it has to be Azeroth exactly... then STV for sure, with all those bruddas in there haha, followed by Sholazar ofc

If I could choose Outlands too, Nagrand goes into the list :P

Grizly hills it would be rly awesome to wake up from the zone music, then cut some lumber, catch a fish, eat and then just stare at the nature

I'd live in Gilneas or Stormwind.
    Gilneas because I love the architecture and the overall atmosphere (the dark and rainy)
    Stormwind because it's the "New York" of the alliance... and I'm from New York.