Thread: dps on trash.

10+ Year Old Account

dps on trash.

Hey, i noticed our rogue was getting up to 80k dps on the trash before sindy the other week, so i took a screen shot this week.

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...310_212835.jpg

so what i'm wondering is, what is the highest dps youve seen on trash aoe pack in icc?

Deleted
    i've actually gotten over 90k dps on the same trash on my rogue.

is FoK really that good?

I would assume frost dps dk's would put out some nice trash dps, as would fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by xannax2780 View Post
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'

I dont play a rogue, but I think it has to do with Adrenaline Rush --> Killing Spree....

causing crazy numbers

Quote Originally Posted by calinass View Post
    is FoK really that good?

I would assume frost dps dk's would put out some nice trash dps, as would fire.
    Unholy is the AoE king. IIRC, Wandering Plague and Ebon Plaguebringer are the main culprits (although Unholy Blight v.1.0 was pretty good at that too).

Back when Onyxia was the big thing, we had an Unholy DK pulling 30k+ on random whelp pulls (smart people jumping down before we pulled her), followed by Mind Sear and Fan of Knives... but they were back at around 20k.

Really not sure how one tier of content jumps rogues from 20k AoE domages to 90k, though. That's a little scary. (And at the same time I want to see an unholy DK wade in there and blow things up. I'm expecting something around 200k if things don't die before he can get through a full rotation.)

Blade Flurry makes both attacks from FoK cleave.
    Blade Flurry + Adrenaline Rush = FoK Slaughterfest
    Quote Originally Posted by icylock View Post
    Gamon spends more time of his knees and back than haris pilton...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sethers656 View Post
    I dont play a rogue, but I think it has to do with Adrenaline Rush --> Killing Spree....

causing crazy numbers
    its actually FoK spam with http://www.wowhead.com/spell=51636 talent from the Assassination tree

As a hunter around about 30k. I wouldn't call myself the best geared, or nor the worst geared. And then I would probably say the same about skill, I am not the best hunter, nor the worst.

I've pulled 66k on same trash with my demo lock but it was only one side. Haven't had the luxury of both sides together yet

I touched on 41k the other day on the trash before Rotface and Fester (the ones you set the traps off for). That was a feral druid with 4pc T10, Savage Roar up - Beserk and Swipe spam.

Although i've seen a feral druid of similar gear on my server reach over 55k on the same trash.

Oh and i've tipped 17k on the trash before Sindragosa as a Feral Tank
    Last edited by Richmond; 2010-08-24 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Last line

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bishe View Post
    I've pulled 66k on same trash with my demo lock but it was only one side. Haven't had the luxury of both sides together yet
    One or both side shouldn't matter anymore afaik.
    Aoe got capped a few patches ago to 10 targets, so even if you attack 100 targets it will still be (aoe damage on 10 targets) / number of targets = damage number against each target, e.g. aoe damage against 25 targets is the same as aoe damage against 10 targets.

Seen shadowpriests break 100k pretty easily

edit: on that trash pull I mean