Poll: Do you want the +hit talent back into low holy?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Question Do you want the +hit talent back into low holy?

I almost crap my pants when blizzard released one of the early talent trees where disc had alot of dmg talents that would also heal people.
    And then I realized I won't have any hit in healing gear. OH but what is this, a spirit to hit converter talent in low holy?
    It was the answer to my prayers. Now I could run dungeons doing dps and healing at the same time which is what I've been doing with my
    resto shaman for the last 4 months.

But then I was sad, they took the spirit to hit talent away and my dreams came crumbling down.

Are you a sad sad puppydog like me about this?

or

Are you the kinda person that just wanna heal?
    More breaking news after this...

Blizzard has stated that you won't have time to smite "heal" in raids and you might be able to in dungeons if you out gear it. It was meant for leveling and pvp purposes.

If you want to dps as your off spec if your main spec is heal. Go shadow. There is a spirit to hit talent in shadow just for that occasion.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Blizzard has stated that you won't have time to smite "heal" in raids and you might be able to in dungeons if you out gear it. It was meant for leveling and pvp purposes.
    That's flat out wrong.

Blizzard has said, time and time again, that the idea is to a) Use them while Levelling, b) Use them in PvP and/or Solo environments, or c) Use them during periods where there's not much damage going out.

Not much damage going out is key here. Sure, that means in 5 mans when you outgear them. It also means "Oh hey, this boss fight isn't huge on healing requirements until phase 3, I can smite until then!" (Hello, Putricide).

BenMorte:
    The Spirit to Hit talent was never in Holy. Holy just had a free "+10%" hit from Divine Accuracy. Now, under the new design, one could make a build around having your hit (in the Shadow tree), but you would not be able to pick up anything in the Discipline (or Holy if your'e discipline) tree to get there. This is the kind of design Blizzard had in mind for the trees: What are you going to give up, to make the trade?

As far as 5-man dungeons? You probably won't need Inspiration, and can go into 5 mans healing with a DPS build (Twisted Faith).
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

15+ Year Old Account
    What Kelesti said. Sadly, it's a silly design for us.

We are going to be treading on toes of DPS classes again and taking Hit Rating-esque gear.