15+ Year Old Account

Trinkets, Trinkets and More Trinkets!

So I was playing around on Cata today and I thought hmmm I need to know what swaps I should make the day 4.0 releases so I started digging through all the Trinkets and well trinkets mainly not much else is changing really. So if you have wondered about DPS numbers for Trinkets for 4.0 wonder no more while these are for my gear they should be relatively close for most people.

So I turned the 264 DBW and 271 Scale into 284 Scale and 277 DBW for Cata technically the 271 scale should be just behind the 277 DBW and 264 DBW right ahead of the 264 WFS. I didn't change any other items on this list so the low DBW is still the ArP version 277 we have currently same with the scale the 284 which is the current 284 scale with ArP. I'm writing a full Trinket list right now in ArP just changing old Trinkets and names etc I'll throw the updated image up a little later so you can compare all trinkets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

How you managed to get the heroic version of DBW and STS over any hunter / warrior / druid amazes me at that but good job on that i flipped out on my hunt for a 5k gs paladin rolling on dbw when i was using baddd trinkets and as far as now goes arp does nothing for rets and there is much better than normal dbw now heroic is a diff story but still prefer my TaiaJ and heroic WFS / DV / STS

Quote Originally Posted by naxxanar View Post
    How you managed to get the heroic version of DBW and STS over any hunter / warrior / druid amazes me at that but good job on that i flipped out on my hunt for a 5k gs paladin rolling on dbw when i was using baddd trinkets and as far as now goes arp does nothing for rets and there is much better than normal dbw now heroic is a diff story but still prefer my TaiaJ and heroic WFS / DV / STS
    '

You missed one important keyword there: Cata.