Thread: PvP Disc Guide?

PvP Disc Guide?

Heya. A guildie has come to me asking for some disc pvp help, and I don't know much about priests. We don't really have any priest pvp'ers, so I was hoping I could be pointed in the direction of a guide for gemming/gearing/speccing, and general strategy.

Thanks for any help. Peace.

www.arenajunkies.com

Should help your guildie alot
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account
    Isn't Arena Junkies pretty old these days?

A couple of months ago I went looking for a Rogue/Warlock 2v2 guide and AJ said I should go SL/SL and aim for 18k health.

Deleted
    depends on where you are looking ArenaJunkies forces members to update Guides and so some people are kind and update the guides for your watching.

Also Tyrrandion I have found helpfull Hydramist.net and go to guides and Priest helpfull in afew ways just not all. Also keep in mind Hydras Crazy Haste Gemming migth not work good for him
    Last edited by mmoc0f9dfe3c75; 2010-08-25 at 09:07 AM. Reason: missed a word

Arenajunkies guides on the front page are pretty outdated for most sections. The beauty of the site is in the forums, there's a lot of info in there. It's made me a better player, you can find out what you're doing wrong or what you're not doing at all that you should be.

discpriest.com used to be really good, but it doesn't exist anymore

But yeah I also go to arena junkies for tips and hints, just browse around the forums and make yourself comfy.

Or you can also have a look here, hydramist.net/blog/guides/theworks/