Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Cho'Gall Feralas Event (Video)

I frapsed the event on servers today, added music, dialogue, effects etc. I like how they incorporate some of the bosses into the lower level areas, Cho'Gall in Feralas and Deathwing in Badlands so far. I'm sure Cho'Gall will be a big presence in Twilight Highlands questing too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5M9mbnM7wU

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats a cool event. It seems like so far they are going with what WOTLK did, presenting some of the prime "big" enemys in the expansion to players. But I think it will be better in Cata, they got Deathwing, Cho'gall, Ragnaros and atleast 1 Old God, among others that players can interact with in some form. People will become familiar enough with these characters enough to know who they really are, but without potentially going a bit too excessive. Such as the Lich King showing himself left and right in Northrend.

is that Garona that saves your arse?

Quote Originally Posted by grothezk View Post
    Cant be that was a Warrior Garona is a Rogue

10+ Year Old Account
    Wherever there are gnomes that havent been eaten yet.
    oooooh nifty. good job mate.

---------- Post added 2010-08-23 at 07:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Iplaygoats View Post
    Cant be that was a Warrior Garona is a Rogue
    in hunter armor?
    <Insert something witty and humorous here>

10+ Year Old Account
    rexxars future girl friend

female of rexxars clan

Deleted
    It's a new NPC in the Feralas region called Orhan Ogreblade. Shes labelled as a boss but not much is known about her to be honest. Would of been better if someone who was well known assisted instead. If she plays a bigger part against the war on Cho'Gall and the Twilights Hammer in the highlands then it might be an ok follow on story.
    Last edited by mmocae040fe99f; 2010-08-24 at 02:56 AM.

There's an alliance version of this quest in which Shandras and the sentinels come to save you

Mok' Nathal babe to the rescue !
    "lol uh oh , spelling correction, the sure sign someone is losing an argument "

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorrik View Post
    Thats a cool event. It seems like so far they are going with what WOTLK did, presenting some of the prime "big" enemys in the expansion to players. But I think it will be better in Cata, they got Deathwing, Cho'gall, Ragnaros and atleast 1 Old God, among others that players can interact with in some form. People will become familiar enough with these characters enough to know who they really are, but without potentially going a bit too excessive. Such as the Lich King showing himself left and right in Northrend.
    They did that to make killing Arthas "feel that much more epic" which the did, perfectly.

Nice post,thank you,bro~ :P

Deleted
    Mok'nathal are beast, she deserves her own model tbh

Quote Originally Posted by DissPanda View Post
    Mok'nathal are beast, she deserves her own model tbh
    Nah, I doubt that would happen in near future judging from what we have seen so far. The game is missing a lot of NPC/unique models, such as female Taunka, female Broken, druid's travel form, etc. Too many placeholders, and I don't know whether it is caused by the art team manpower stretching thin or something else.

Isn't there already an Orhan running around Mojache?

Deleted
    I'm sure that event made sense to someone

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I'm sure that event made sense to someone
    Cho'gall was rallying the ogres of Dire Maul to his side, the PC was sent to spy on them. PC gets discovered, Orhan and some of her ogre buddies bail the PC out. What's so hard to understand.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cornjoelio View Post
    Cho'gall was rallying the ogres of Dire Maul to his side, the PC was sent to spy on them. PC gets discovered, Orhan and some of her ogre buddies bail the PC out. What's so hard to understand.
    Everything lol

Why...Why...and Why

Who is she? Why is their elementals flying around the planet hologram?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brettshock View Post
    They did that to make killing Arthas "feel that much more epic" which the did, perfectly.
    At laest to me finally facing Illidan felt way more epic than the Lich King. In my opinion they "overused" him.
    I hope the antagonists in Cataclysm won't share the same fate, but as we can see from this encounter they probably will.

Quote Originally Posted by cornjoelio View Post
    Dire Maul 2.0 please!
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin