Poll: Would you play on any of these servers if they were real?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Server 4, i loved BC but pre patch 2.2... warlocks were the best in PVP and PVE... gods among men! enemies literally quivered in Fear and no one dared to take a head to head combat... (rogues never fight head to head)

I might make an alt on server 1, just for nostalgic reasons :P otherwise, no to all - bring on cataclysm!

i laugh at these server ideas for the biggest reason anyone wouldn't want to, it would be boring you can honestly tell me that you would in joy doing such mindless raid bosses over and over everyone is already bored with wrath and you want to go to fights that are less complex. Have you done the old raids they have 1 or 2 things you need to worry about. After doing fire fighter there's no way i would what to raid older content.

10+ Year Old Account
    To all of the people that accually chose one of theise servers..
    There are private servers out there that are perma vanilla/bc and maybe even lk.
    Just use google...

there is nothing complex about icc at all.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    To all of the people that accually chose one of theise servers..
    There are private servers out there that are perma vanilla/bc and maybe even lk.
    Just use google...
    Underpopulated and badly scripted I've heard

Quote Originally Posted by Heartfrost View Post
    i laugh at these server ideas for the biggest reason anyone wouldn't want to, it would be boring you can honestly tell me that you would in joy doing such mindless raid bosses over and over everyone is already bored with wrath and you want to go to fights that are less complex. Have you done the old raids they have 1 or 2 things you need to worry about. After doing fire fighter there's no way i would what to raid older content.
    I still enjoy doing ulduar even greatly outgearing it ulduar is more entertaining than icc.

Eh, each expansion has ruined some aspects of the game that were great before, but usually introduces far more improvements.

However, I do like the idea of a progression server that one of the posters mentioned.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Server 2 o.o old gods + vanilla = dessert <3

Quote Originally Posted by Deathchin View Post
    i am suddenly reminded of the question...Cake or Death?
    But they are the same thi- oooohhhh....
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendou
    Also, Kodo is on fire. Bad Taurens! Fire bad for Kodo! Oh look it's dead now....oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadora View Post
    Blizzard, HOW DARE YOU! How dare you spend precious development time making a new, interesting feature and then turn around and try to make money off said development time. I AM ENTITLED TO EVERYTHING YOU EVER MAKE FOR FREE BECAUSE I BOUGHT THAT GAME THAT ONE TIME.
    Credit goes to Chris Hanel of The Daily Blink for the beautiful avatar picture.

No to all. Even if I don't always agree with the direction Blizzard takes my class or the game content, I like that the game change and grows.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont think Id play on any. I may do the pre-BC but I wouldnt stay (leveling in Vanilla was just horrible) or play actively. As said in other posts people gotta have new content to keep them happy, and while some of these niche servers would keep people happy for a time soon they'd be bored of the content and basically get this "I beat the game" attitude on that server cause.. well nothing new is coming for them there.

Would be nice for say a side-project for guilds, but I think the amount of people interested in most of these might be minimal at best. Which is why Blizzard hasnt put any out, I imagine.

It's funny if you actually go back and read the original post, and then look at how many people say it would be a bad idea because of lack of world content. I guess another social experiment to show that people don't read past the first line.

Deleted
    Not fussed about the game type, I'd prefer a server of predominantly English people, or one where speaking the server language was enforced. Most servers appear to be xenophobic hoods of each country and I'm bored of it.

i voted none of the above because the main reason people love the old content is nostalgia plus some weird nolife way of thinking because they think they are still students or go to highschool(they might be :P )while the rest of us must do other things beside the game we love to play

---------- Post added 2010-08-24 at 09:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Robbykig View Post
    Not fussed about the game type, I'd prefer a server of predominantly English people, or one where speaking the server language was enforced. Most servers appear to be xenophobic hoods of each country and I'm bored of it.
    even though ian greek :P and my server is greek dominant and i abuse that sometimes by speaking greek on trade and shit i would prefer too a server with a language that is ruled as a main one and others are not allowed at trade/general!

I have always been one of those rooting for a Vanilla server, but now with Cataclysm coming up...My desire for Vanilla has deminished

Deleted
    I'd try at least servers 1 and 2 but wouldn't stay there for long I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the look of Server 5, but the others look bad.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

No to all, change is good, the same shit gets old.