Frost DW Runeforging question

I'm confused and don't want to miss out on the .1% dps... In reference to which Runforge to use as Frost DW, and which hand to use it on...

Elitist Jerks says:
    MH: Rune of the Fallen Crusader
    OH: Rune of Razoricer (single target), Rune of Cinderglacier (AoE)

Razorice is easily the best RF for a predominantly single target fight; nothing can match a static +10% frost damage to your primary target. However, on AoE encounters, Cinderglaicer end up being better because you can, with relative ease, align KM and CG procs for incredible AoE damage. Furthermore, DnD and BP are affected by Cinderglaicer but do not consume its charges.

The MMO-Champion DK dps guide says:
    Razorice on your mainhand, Fallen Crusader on your offhand. The reason why is because due to Threat of Thassarian your offhand swings will never miss, thus FC will have greater ppm.

Which is it?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...L%C3%B5rdvader

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Llorian View Post
    I would suggest you keep it the way you have it at the moment. After checking your armory though my main question to you is why you wouldn't use the 277 Exalted Ashen Verdict ring and instead are you two 251 rings...
    He may be MS Tank for all we know...

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Llorian View Post
    I would suggest you keep it the way you have it at the moment. After checking your armory though my main question to you is why you wouldn't use the 277 Exalted Ashen Verdict ring and instead are you two 251 rings...
    It might be his off-spec, so he has the 277 ring for his tank set instead.

Dang, beat to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Yes, I was main spec tanking for the guild, but we have solid tanks now so I am going to pay to switch to the dps ring. Thanks for the help!

The MMO-champ guide is slightly outdated.

It used to be that Razorice stacked to 10 instead of 5 and the proc wasn't 100%, so it was better to have it in your MH to make sure it stacked up faster.

Now that it's a 100% chance on hit it doesn't matter what hand you have it in.

With FC the reason it went normally into the OH is that it's a PPM so it's pretty much a guarantee that once per minute or so (I don't know the proc rate) you'll just get the buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Scudamore View Post
    Valiath,
    It is a minor DPS increase (~20 DPS) to have Razorice on your MH. FC is on PPM so it doesn't matter what hand it's on. IIRC RI shows better results on your MH because of the lowered time on stacking its debuff. If this were not the case it wouldn't matter which Runeforge was on what hand. Some people do run slightly under Exp cap however, so FC on the offhand in that case can yield a higher up-time on it and thus more DPS.
    Quoted from the Frost DW FAQ thread.