Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Don't you worry about the healers, let me worry about blank.

Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    noone complained so far if my tank warrior was carrying the flag
    50k hp and damage reduction spells.............

Whenever I bg on either of my 2 pvp toons, I tunnel vision any healers that come by.

Why? Because If I can keep him playing defensively, healing himself rather than others, maybe the other people on my team can kill someone.

Quote Originally Posted by metalsteve View Post
    In battlegrounds all i see is people qqing that the flag carrier wont die yet they do nothing about the 2 healers keeping him alive.............

Also pve geared players thinking they can carry the flag in wsg but get 2 shotted then QQ.
    Aren't you the guy banned from wow forums because you were insulting players doing pvp in pve gear?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Whenever I bg on either of my 2 pvp toons, I tunnel vision any healers that come by.

Why? Because If I can keep him playing defensively, healing himself rather than others, maybe the other people on my team can kill someone.
    Exactly, need moar players like that. Sometimes I have to do that, simultaniously as I keep teammates alive and other enemies ensnared.

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Brince View Post
    Aren't you the guy banned from wow forums because you were insulting players doing pvp in pve gear?
    Does it matter?

10+ Year Old Account
    Does it matter?
    If he keeps the healer off of a friendly target? Please.. :\

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brince View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-gear-from-pvp.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-wow-eu-forums.

He is indeed.

10+ Year Old Account
    When people start yelling in BG chat about people being n00bs it just gives me extra incentive to simply /follow them and do absolutely nothing to help while they rage.

Btw I'm going to report you for trolling/spamming threads so have fun having absolutely no outlet to QQ if you keep it up.
    Last edited by Odexy; 2010-08-24 at 06:11 PM.

Why can't we just admit it? We won't stop until the blood is flowing.

Deleted
    In battlegrounds all i see is people qqing that the flag carrier wont die yet they do nothing about the 2 healers keeping him alive.............

Also pve geared players thinking they can carry the flag in wsg but get 2 shotted then QQ.
    Will you stop making several threads whining about almost the same thing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Odexy View Post
    When people start yelling in BG chat about people being n00bs it just gives me extra incentive to simply /follow them and do absolutely nothing to help while they rage.

Btw I'm going to report you for trolling/spamming threads so have fun having absolutely no outlet to QQ if you keep it up.
    That's a sign you need to stop playing, as you're bored and play simply just to kill time. Am I not right? *Hurdur I feel like a hypocrite*

Deleted
    Yeah hehe, I would probably do the same, quite entertaining

I would say CC the healers first, not kill them.. with more than 3 enemies running around killing your allies, when u try to kill a healer, the healer will heal himself like crazy while his friends kill u..
    This is when your target is running away from you.. (WSG and EotS etc).
    In other words u should always do the thing concerning the numbers.
    How much are they, how many healers? how many enemies? what is the HP of the FC, how many are u etc..
    If its one FC under 30K HP and one pally healer for example it will be stupid to try and kill the healer instead of nuking the FC while CC the pally.
    If its one 35K HP warrior FC, 2-3 healers and an affliction lock with them, while u r with 2-3 allies of yours, it will be stupid to try and kill the healers, u need to CC them and kill EFC cause u will never manage to kill them.
    If its 1 healer, 2-3 enemies, and they are assaulting a base in AB, then u need to kill healer..
    Got a Warlock as a main, a Druid and a DK at 80 as alts and lvling a Rogue..

"You are only as good player, as the guild you are into"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nielah View Post
    That's a sign you need to stop playing, as you're bored and play simply just to kill time. Am I not right? *Hurdur I feel like a hypocrite*
    If they're going to ruin *my* fun by whining I'm going to be a nuisance to them too. Regardless of two wrongs not making a right, it really is entertaining to see the guy continuously run -> stop -> type -> caps locked rage.

Why can't we just admit it? We won't stop until the blood is flowing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Direfen View Post
    I believe it's also the fact they don't want to let the flag carrier out of their sights. If they keep attacking him/her they can keep them slowed/rooted, but if you break off to kill a healer they'll be gone by the time the healers dead.
    That is usually the reason why i go for a carrier and not a healer.

I will go for a healer if there are 4+ people helping, but if its just me or me and another i try to slow the fc down so we can get some reinforcements.

It's awkward because it requires alot of co-ordination that normally doesn't exist in bg's lol.
    Last edited by loftus; 2010-08-24 at 06:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster
    Generally it is not the "hardcore" players whining about these changes, they are just enjoying the hard mode content etc and most of them couldn't give a rat's ass about who wears what kind of epic gear.

The whiners are usually little scrubs that want to sound "cool" to other little scrubs, so they claim they have cleared everyting and how "zomg easy" it was, while in reality they are usually still stuck on their blue/naxx10 geared characters, with no gems and enchants on their gear and no clue how to play their class.

10+ Year Old Account
    its annoying as hell when people do that, but then again i cant stand to BG because the alliance on my battlegroup have a combined IQ of 20 " KILL THE FC, NUKE NUKE NUKE"
    " CAP EVERY BASE THEN DONT DEFEND"
    Etc etc
    nerf healing ^^
    actually, buff alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    its annoying as hell when people do that, but then again i cant stand to BG because the alliance on my battlegroup have a combined IQ of 20 " KILL THE FC, NUKE NUKE NUKE"
    " CAP EVERY BASE THEN DONT DEFEND"
    Etc etc
    nerf healing ^^
    actually, buff alliance
    Only way i see alliance win is through premades or exploiting.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they're going to ruin *my* fun by whining I'm going to be a nuisance to them too. Regardless of two wrongs not making a right, it really is entertaining to see the guy continuously run -> stop -> type -> caps locked rage.
    Meh, well, it's a combo of managing to play on a saturday morning teaming with a group of retards AND being utterly bored with the game. Am I not right (this time)?

10+ Year Old Account
    Only way i see alliance win is through premades or exploiting.
    aha, i agree, AB the other day
    some people got all 5 bases...

we still lost.