Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Whats with the mods locking my threads?

Having a discussion about people not killing the healers first in pvp and they locked it for no reason?

15+ Year Old Account
    Read through it, if the reasons are not clear then I don't know what to say. Also, there's the PvP forums for threads such as those.

The forum community as a whole doesn't want to see your threads, sorry. I act on the reports I am given.

10+ Year Old Account
    are they forced to read them and comment on them lysah? if it isnt breaking any rule i dont see why it should be locked
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

10+ Year Old Account
    I have noticed the mods are over-zealous on this forum. They ban and delete posts faster then the bliz forums do. When is the last time you saw a thread talking about why the alliance lose get locked on the wow forums? They are constantly deleting threads like this for trolling, but anything is technically considered trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    are they forced to read them and comment on them lysah? if it isnt breaking any rule i dont see why it should be locked
    Because it'll have been reported for a reason.. When reviewed, if that reason was valid, it'll be locked. It's not exactly a hard system to understand :s
    Quote Originally Posted by Firen
    You do realize that this statue has 4 ears?
    Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    We are no loner that funny racist uncle, we are the uncle that abused you as a child.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    The forum community as a whole doesn't want to see your threads, sorry. I act on the reports I am given.

I did not break any rules. You locked my thread for no reason.

The mods have to do what they have to do. People report on something, they have to follow through.

Quote Originally Posted by metalsteve View Post
    You posted in the wrong discussion forum. If you have a problem about it, take it up with the moderators and don't complain about it in the general discussions.

Need any help here on the forums? Just PM and I'll be more then glad to help you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't push it!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll bite. Again.

Your posts are generalizing, stating your opinion and play style as being superior to others, degrading players playing differently from you to zero. Also having no constructive value, other then kicking other people down and whining about PVE/PVP issues.
    Warlock (SL main)

THIS IS SOME KIND OF A GLOBAL CONSPIRACY!

/tinfoil hat on

Quote Originally Posted by Omgwtfbbq View Post
    THIS IS SOME KIND OF A GLOBAL CONSPIRACY!

/tinfoil hat on

Mods have always been against me. Every forum i go to i get perma bans.

/bump for results

---------- Post added 2010-08-24 at 06:41 PM ----------

It is most likely the same guy on every forum, he just hates your irl success and has to take it out online. don't change your posting style! stay fresh

Deleted
    I agree with what Thundertom wrote, your ban on the official forums was justified, you basicly just called everyone scrubs and how bad they are.

Mods don't have it against you, you're digging your own hole.

Still had no reason from the mod as to why my thread was locked..................

Deleted
    Still had no reason from the mod as to why my thread was locked..................
    The reason given by Lysah was

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, even though you have your right to display what you think, the thread may have escalated into the wrong direction - and was getting worse.

Deleted
    Its like asking why Blizz bans you for xxx.

Mods have the power to do so. End of the story. No like? Lock