Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundertom View Post
    I'll bite. Again.

Your posts are generalizing, stating your opinion and play style as being superior to others, degrading players playing differently from you to zero. Also having no constructive value, other then kicking other people down and whining about PVE/PVP issues.
    ^^

Seriously. I just read though a good chunk of your posts Steve, and I don't really understand how you're not already permabanned. To say that you're abrasive would be like describing the surface of the Sun as, 'kinda warm.'

My advice to avoid further bans/locks would be to chill out and be more constructive. At least the mods here are people. Work with that.

Better than battling blue robots.

Quote Originally Posted by metalsteve View Post
    Mods have always been against me. Every forum i go to i get perma bans.
    And you never stopped up and wondered; "Hey maybe I AM a jack-ass, maybe it IS my fault my threads gets locked / I get banned"? *ponders*

Edit: Woah, a lot of posts popped up while I was writing...
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

Still had no reason from the mod as to why my thread was locked..................
    So you're conceding to your ban being justified but not to having the thread locked? If you concede to one shouldn't the other be clear as day light?

Mods have always been against me. Every forum i go to i get perma bans.
    And I'm sure you never did anything to deserve them. Your threads are largely pointless troll bait. You can see section seven of the forum guidelines, specifically,
    * Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
    which shows this to be unacceptable. Bahumut5 gave you at least three good reasons when he closed the last thread you made. By the way, guess what I'm doing right now.