Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Why are you attacking the dps, not the healer?
    Sums pretty much my answer up..
    "When there is an evil justice cannot defeat, what would you do? Would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you carry out your own justice and succumb to that evil?". - Code Geass

Also, here is a link to my Döppelganger ^_^

DPS arent supposed to be able to kill a healer/someone who has a healer by themselves. They can only drain the healers mana until he is OOM and then go for the kill
    Also your logic is kinda flawed there. You take off 90% of someones health in one GCD, but when he gets fully healed in one GCD the game is broken?
    Quote Originally Posted by icylock View Post
    Gamon spends more time of his knees and back than haris pilton...

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Ok imagine this:

I have full 25man heroic ICC gear including the arp trinket from Halion.
    I run a few bgs and find a warlock who has no resilience. I begin to Obliterate on this guy and his life is dropping from 100% to 10% from one Obliterate. Meanwhile, a healer is throwing penance on him and his life is fluctuating from 10% back to 100%. Each time I Obliterate this guy his life drops to zero and then is instantly full from the healer. I just cant stand how broken every class is now without a mortal strike; healers bringing people to full life in one global.
    I assume you're a DK since you mention "Obliterate" with a capital signifying it as a noun. Okay, so let me get this straight - you're a Deathknight, wailing on a cloth target with poor resil while he's being healed...and you don't strangulate (or focus Mind Freeze) the healer? You don't even have to swap to him like many of the other comments suggest. Just silence and burst like a champion - or gtfo the bgs and go back to dragonslaying

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Good old ToEP+PoM+Pyro=INSTANT DEATH!

Good times. Good times.
    Not to mention a Polymorph that lasted the full 30-40 seconds with practically no way to get out of it =P

Quote Originally Posted by Nielah View Post
    I was getting ready to flame, since, I'am a healer and I'am not broke. Filthy rich!
    That's what I was thinking when I read the title.

Quote Originally Posted by Villon View Post
    and you don't strangulate (or focus Mind Freeze) the healer? You don't even have to swap to him like many of the other comments suggest. Just silence and burst like a champion - or gtfo the bgs and go back to dragonslaying
    Essentially whats wrong with the pve heroes going to bg's no clue what so ever...

Quote Originally Posted by Haleth View Post
    "Healers are broke because they don't let me two-shot people"

QQ more.
    Rofl, burst DPS isn't fine ''aKa 2 shotting'' but you think insane burst healing ( instantly healing to full someone in one or 2 globals, what we have now) is fine?

Someone is biased.

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Ok imagine this:

I have full 25man heroic ICC gear including the arp trinket from Halion.
    I run a few bgs and find a warlock who has no resilience. I begin to Obliterate on this guy and his life is dropping from 100% to 10% from one Obliterate. Meanwhile, a healer is throwing penance on him and his life is fluctuating from 10% back to 100%. Each time I Obliterate this guy his life drops to zero and then is instantly full from the healer. I just cant stand how broken every class is now without a mortal strike; healers bringing people to full life in one global.
    You obliterate at 100%? haha, very funny. i'm reporting you for troll, just because somebody else called me a troll when i wasn't trolling before, because you actually are trolling, obliterate cannot be fucking used at 100% >_> get lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazertrooper View Post
    You obliterate at 100%? haha, very funny. i'm reporting you for troll, just because somebody else called me a troll when i wasn't trolling before, because you actually are trolling, obliterate cannot be fucking used at 100% >_> get lost.
    Your wrong.

At the OP it is annoying but if you burst the lock so fast maybe interupting the healer would allow you to kill him. I know pushing more buttons and target swaping makes things hard but if you tried doing that maybe just maybe this thread wont exist.
    Pretend this is a amazing sig with my character holding an legendary.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not broke, its working as intended. It may be bad, but its exactly as intended

So shenanigans have been called already - but when a DK can take 90% of someones health in one hit that is broken. That isn't a little bad it is just stupidly wrong. Wrong as in OMG this game is completly borked and why the hell would anyone ever bother PvPing wrong.

But hey - I guess the OP is just saying that a healer interupted his ganking session and then it turned out he was a one button wonder anyway...

You can nuke 90% in one global, they can heal 90% in one global... Give and take, bro.

But in Cataclysm, both of those percents will be drastically reduced, so prepare for some fierce fights.
    God; I hate you people.

Roll warrior, pop reck and blow the guy up with bt + ww if you like this "Imma go and pve-fuck people up" thing. Stop being bad mr. dk kthx

credits: Supernerd

If 1 Obliterate gets the lock to 10%, then strangulate the healer and 2shot the lock while the healer is silenced?
    OMG CC!! Yes its still used in PvP ya nab.

I'm a PvEr who havent done PvP on my extremely rarely played DK alt since I got randomly attacked while leveling it.
    And I STILL know that much. -.-
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines) :-(

10+ Year Old Account
    or ccing the healer and than raping the dps

---------- Post added 2010-08-25 at 03:13 AM ----------

Btw i would like to quote the great megatron from transformers war for cybertron

"Simple solution than, Break.... the locks...."

Maybe because healers of today can TANK a dps forever? And damagers of other team will kill you, while you try to scratch a healer?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    or ccing the healer and than raping the dps

---------- Post added 2010-08-25 at 03:13 AM ----------

Btw i would like to quote the great megatron from transformers war for cybertron

"Simple solution than, Break.... the locks...."
    I c wut u did thar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice work OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Rofl, burst DPS isn't fine ''aKa 2 shotting'' but you think insane burst healing ( instantly healing to full someone in one or 2 globals, what we have now) is fine?

Someone is biased.
    I dare say I agree with the this warrior fellow.

10+ Year Old Account
    dk who is supposedly in all heroic gear on a lock with 0 resilience and who's obliterates take him to 10% yet he cannot silence the healer and 2 shot the lock.......sounds like a baddie to me.

stick to pve
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"