Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

any alliance totalbiscuits?

Just wondering if anyone knows of any youtube casters for alliance-side quests like totalbiscuit does for horde. Its nice to see the hilsbrad quests and shit but since I play alliance id like to see some of the stuff we're gonna see in cata

there isnt one /thread
    -My advice is to chill a little, sit back, and watch Deathwing destroy your world.
    -DID YOU KNOW that the declaration of independence contains 1337 words??

If an alliance player is inspired by this thread to do so, might I suggest they name themselves AbsoluteCookie?

15+ Year Old Account
    Jessie cox does alliance stuff too, though he mainly does horde stuff.

I was just about to flame you for being alliance - until i realized i faction changed 1 week ago. FML

Quote Originally Posted by snipeshot24 View Post
    there isnt one /thread
    No.
    OT: As far as I know, no not at the moment, but that isn't to stop you from searching or starting your own.

Need any help here on the forums? Just PM and I'll be more then glad to help you!

It would be nice to get some Cata videos not ripping on Alliance every two seconds.

hmm thought this was going to be a "any alliance people listen to totalbiscuit?" but no most things are horde side.

Well both did the Worgen starting area to full, and totalbuscuit is doing stuff in darkshore to continue his worgen druid.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Soldier
    ...And he herded two of each animal on to a boat and he BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF EVERY SINGLE ONE. And that is why when a bunch of animals are together, its called a zoo!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Soldier
    ...Unless its a farm!

i would be happy if i were you : LESS spoilers, more fun when Cata hits live servers!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Side View Post
    i would be happy if i were you : LESS spoilers, more fun when Cata hits live servers!
    I agree. It's nice to have somethings not so out in the open so Cataclysm can actually feel new when it's released.

wowhobbs

and Jesse Cox does some ally quests too

Edit: and btw TB doesn't realy do any lore quests, he only did the you are dissmissed thing and the other one in hilsbrad doesn't realy have anything to do with lore... its just awesome
    Last edited by Aris; 2010-08-25 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kevindv View Post
    gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive. But what it hides is far more important
    ^^ win

he's doing the darkshore quests with his worgen now in his vids if i'm correct

edit: i see someone already said this lol

Just because hes horde doesnt mean u shouldnt watch O.o...Serious roleplay inc?

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    I agree. It's nice to have somethings not so out in the open so Cataclysm can actually feel new when it's released.
    You realize you have the choice to not read or watch spoilers if you feel that way, right?
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcattreeowl View Post
    Just because hes horde doesnt mean u shouldnt watch O.o...Serious roleplay inc?
    The OP is talking about alliance side quests. He wants to know what cool stuff is out there like how Horde have "You Are Dismissed" and "Welcome to the Machine."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    You realize you have the choice to not read or watch spoilers if you feel that way, right?
    Yes, but if it has the words spoilers in the thread title, my urge to click it overrides the urge to keep Cataclysm fresh when it hits live.

Quote Originally Posted by Side View Post
    If you are worried about spoilers, don't lurk in these forums.
    You don't see vegans hanging out near butcher shops do you?
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Deleted
    BlueXephos, not as funny as totalbiscuit but hey!

There's an awesome Alliance quest chain in Redridge Mountains which rivals those Horde ones. I don't want to give out any spoilers but there's several quests in the chain that really stand out with some interesting mechanics and funny npc comments.