Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Agoonga View Post
    DKs are cool, you don't even know.
    /agree completely
    plus peopleplay diff classes for the MECHANICS and overall playstyles, not for balance, if they wanted that, then scrap all classes and make tank, melee and ranged dps, and healer classes, and not care for paladins, warriors, or any of the current classes.
    Modeling and texturing is hard. Don't hate for a few Works in Progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazefrost View Post
    Im wondering what the expansion after cata might be, and im strting with classes, do you think it will have more race/class combos, or a whole new hero class altogether?

Peronally, I hope its a new hero class, like a hero class caster, necromancer, Dragonbourne?
    if Dragon bourne, I think it should wear leather to start, mail atother levels, and its specs would be Azure Flight, Red Flight, Bronze flight, and a first for any class, a fourth spec, Black Flight(its what makes it a hero class), azure would be casting frost and arcane magics at the enemy, like a mage, ending talent being an arcanofrost damage channeled spell, Ley-line redirection. For Red Flight, it would be akin to a shaman in resto, only more red spells than green, ending talent being like tranquility, only its a warm, friendly firefield called Dragons Warmth. For Bronze Flight, i think it would be akin to a rogue/ warrior dps, but can only use one handed weps, ending talent being like Bladestorm, but its surrounding the enemy chopping away at them, possibly called Temporal Rip. Black Flight being like a tank, one ofits talents being the ability to wear plate, and its ending talent being a massive aoe taunt in a cone, shooting black flames at people. I think Dragonbourne should havethe requirement of a max level character with dualspec, and exit the startingzone at level sixty, instantly getting a flight mount, a dragon whos color changes with ur spec.
    You have some good ideas, but no 4th spec. 4th spec is just bad.

I'd like to see some class that uses poison damage spells, though idk what the hell it would be, nothing like it really exists, except for the irradiated pillagers in gnomer, and the green dragonflight(no dragonflight please, I wants me just a poison mage)
    It could tie in with the Emerald Dream if we ever get around to it

No new classes please. I'd like to see a new high end level specialization. Similar to the Path of the Titans, but more like sub classes with new spells and stuff. Not only glyphs as it was planned. Of course this will be a nightmare to balance, so they will never do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazorkats View Post
    You have some good ideas, but no 4th spec. 4th spec is just bad.

I'd like to see some class that uses poison damage spells, though idk what the hell it would be, nothing like it really exists, except for the irradiated pillagers in gnomer, and the green dragonflight(no dragonflight please, I wants me just a poison mage)
    It could tie in with the Emerald Dream if we ever get around to it
    Leather wearing, bow-wielding, poison healer... Sounds like fun to me but yeah no dragonflight.

Well...If, If they are ever adding new classes, i think the demon hunter would be logical, but only if he's been added in the context of a burning legion attack expansion. (as we didn't really saw the burning legion in burning crusade, except for the very last part of it with the sunwell. It was more a Illidan vs Us expansion, with some already enslaved demons.)

But i do hope they won't release another one..10 classes are fine, we got alot of options already. Maybe some trees revamps (that blizzard is already doing with Cata) or even some new trees.

my bet is that the expansion after cata will have the naga queen in it. sy im guess ing a lady vash liek hero, hunter/healer spec

Well expansion wise: ~Maelstrom - Not sure about a class / race ~Emerald Dream - Some sort of Son of Cenarius like class, somewhat like a druid and shaman combined ~Old Gods - Not sure about a class / race ~Sargeras - Demon Hunter Class like a rogue and warrior combind

10+ Year Old Account
    planet Argus, head quarters of the burning legeon, home of the eredar and many other sentient races.
    planet Xoroth, burning legeon outpost, home of the natherzim (dreadlords).
    maybe add some part of the Twisting Nether to "connect" the two planets.

class: Demonhunter, like enhancement shaman but instead of heals he gets drains and blinks.

possible bosses: Sargeras, Kil'jaeden, Balthazar, Mal'Ganis, Tichondrius, Mephistroth

Demonhunter sounds too standard for me imo...would be something surprisngly new and that no one had expected

Deleted
    monk / runemaster = melee healer using another resource instead of mana to cast spells

makes perfect sense to me

Quote Originally Posted by Lichiz View Post
    Demonhunter sounds too standard for me imo...would be something surprisngly new and that no one had expected
    deathknights were totally shocking when we ended up going against the monster who made the true deathknights.
    still saying demonhunter there very dark ritual could be the starting zone,they'll likely wear leather.

---------- Post added 2010-08-25 at 11:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    planet Argus, head quarters of the burning legeon, home of the eredar and many other sentient races.
    planet Xoroth, burning legeon outpost, home of the natherzim (dreadlords).
    maybe add some part of the Twisting Nether to "connect" the two planets.

class: Demonhunter, like enhancement shaman but instead of heals he gets drains and blinks.

possible bosses: Sargeras, Kil'jaeden, Balthazar, Mal'Ganis, Tichondrius, Mephistroth
    don't be forgetting the annilhian, shivarra, sayaad, mo'arg,and ered'ruin.

demon hunter!!!