Thread: Blastwave

Blastwave

does blastwave still do the knock back or did they take that out?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    They took away the knockback of Blastwave, but gave it 75% movement speed reduction instead I think.

>< damnit im going to miss knocking people off of LM in AB

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Oh yea. I had a great time throwing people off cliffs. Did any other class knockback-spell get removed? A ranged AOE knockback would be kinda awesome. I'd rather keep the old blastwave then ranged + no knockback.

It should also be noted that they reduced the cooldown to 15secs. So no knockback but ranged snare twice the amount of time.

15+ Year Old Account
    the knockback is still around on live unless you specifically glyph for its removal.
    BfA Beta Time

he was talking about the cata beta... but you wouldnt know about that either

http://cata.wowhead.com/spell=11113

and no the knockback isnt there anymore, but shorter CD and 70% movement speed reduction for 3 secs
    Last edited by Cracka_Bob; 2010-08-27 at 02:39 AM.
    Oh yes, there is a method to my madness O.o
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We generally consider 0 / 0 / 71 builds to be a failure.
    ^win

Quote Originally Posted by Cracka_Bob View Post
    Oh he went there!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka_Bob View Post

http://cata.wowhead.com/spell=11113

and no the knockback isnt there anymore, but shorter CD and 70% movement speed reduction for 3 secs
    "does blastwave still do the knock back or did they take that out?"

don't see the cata clarification in there, so i just clarified for the fellow since blastwave does in fact knock back. you see, i cover all angles since there's people who actually believe frost is viable in raids right now.

in closing, if YOU are in beta...then blizzard can rightfully fuck off and i'll go play DC Universe online while they get LOL MAKE FROST BETTER PLOX feedback.
    BfA Beta Time

oh dear me.. looks like i got swizzles panties in a bunch again
    ^win

15+ Year Old Account
    Aye, there may be no knockback, but blastwave now emanates from your target! And you can spec into a talent that also does an instant flamestrike at that location. Totally hax.
    For the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaiwyn View Post
    Aye, there may be no knockback, but blastwave now emanates from your target! And you can spec into a talent that also does an instant flamestrike at that location. Totally hax.
    just to clarify... he means it emanates from the target location, not the person you target
    ^win

Don't forget you can now select where blastwave will be cast, it's not an instant cast on yourself, its more like flamestrike is currently, unless it's not working as intended in beta.

Still, it was priceless to Blastwave people off their mounts in PvP zones (especially WG)
    As always, apparently the one thing you can do in a duel that isn't cheating... is lose.

damn
    never forget the day a warrior was like, "DUEL ME CHICKEN WIMP LOL NOOB" on a zepellin >,<
    Three seconds later, he got blastwaved. Pwned.