Thread: panda say what.

panda say what.

I keep hearing about the panderan the panda people that people say should be part of the horde and thats cool and all but what race would join the alliance if pandas joined the horde. I keep thinking murloc or gnoll for some reason anyone got a idea.
    The spirit of the alliance will never die even when all is lost

Ethereals, but I doubt we will see any more playable races.

Furbolg go go
    Yep.

I doubt this would happen but maybe the highbourn talk a naga clan in joining the alliance but i dont know....just a idea

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Ethereals, but I doubt we will see any more playable races.
    i can bet that they will add Ogre for Horde and Furbolg for alliance in future expansions
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

I honestly don't want any new races after Cata it just seems like they have nowhere to go with anything new.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...temgale/simple
    "Your mother was a wrench and your father smelled of seaforium!" - Stormforged Taskmaster

Maybe next expansion they add a new class and a new race...who knows. I'd like to hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by cpnshrike View Post
    I honestly don't want any new races after Cata it just seems like they have nowhere to go with anything new.
    Naga expansion , Argus expansion and 1 more between them
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think the Pandarans would join the Horde...
    Mostly because they would love to hang out with the Dwarves and their beer too much.

Although they might join the Horde, so Blizzard can "Balance" the drinking problem between Factions.
    You never know!
    Dawwwwwww

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cpnshrike View Post
    I can bet you didn't expect draenei as well. Hell I was totally confused when I first heard about the worgen cuz I didn't see them as a race that can reason or cultivate a civilization, nothing more than beasts but here they are with their lore and all. I'm sure Blizz will think of something for ally again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Targo View Post
    I can bet you didn't expect draenei as well. Hell I was totally confused when I first heard about the worgen cuz I didn't see them as a race that can reason or cultivate a civilization, nothing more than beasts but here they are with their lore and all. I'm sure Blizz will think of something for ally again.
    Well, its a lot easier to make factions for the Horde...
    Cause Lore-wise, they let anything join the Horde, as long as they follow their ways and can help them to conquer Azeroth.
    Dawwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    Well, its a lot easier to make factions for the Horde...
    Cause Lore-wise, they let anything join the Horde, as long as they follow their ways and can help them to conquer Azeroth.
    While this is entirely true, I really think they pull the new alliance races out of a hat with names of all humanoid NPC's in the game.

Edit: I think I might stop posting now. I like this number as my post count.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    To be honest, I don't expect new races any time soon.

TBC: new races
    WotLK: new (hero) class
    Cata: new races

Makes sense to me that the next expansion would feature a new class of sorts. Demon hunter in a Burning Legion-themed expansion, anyone?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haleth View Post
    To be honest, I don't expect new races any time soon.

Makes sense to me that the next expansion would feature a new class of sorts. Demon hunter in a Burning Legion-themed expansion, anyone?
    Yea well next x-pac should beat Cataclysm on the meter of awesome so I expect new races, new class and 2 new continents.

Id like to play a murloc or naga if both factions got a new race....gnoll kings sitting in our jail maybe we can talk him into joining .....hogger for the win i say.

Quote Originally Posted by Haleth View Post
    ok i dont want to say that u are wrong cuz i dont have a clue, but to me this isnt rly a pattern yet. i think its just that ppl assume it will go in a pattern like this, but i dont think blizz has ever stated anything like it. again i dont know but thats what i think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by acenthehole View Post
    I doubt this would happen but maybe the highbourn talk a naga clan in joining the alliance but i dont know....just a idea
    I don't think the Night Elves would really be too happy joining the naga.

Why can't we just admit it? We won't stop until the blood is flowing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by acenthehole View Post
    I keep hearing about the panderan the panda people that people say should be part of the horde and thats cool and all but what race would join the alliance if pandas joined the horde. I keep thinking murloc or gnoll for some reason anyone got a idea.

1. go to wowwiki.com
    2. search "pandaren"
    3. read:
    pandaria has excelent relations with the night elves and dwarves.
    they like the tauren and are indifferent towards humans and gnomes.
    they dislike the orcs and they hate trolls, blood elves, and undead.

unless somethign really big happens to the current lore, pandaren are going ally.

my suggestion:
    civil war. like irl with china and the clans.
    2 clans, one with allies and one with horde.
    their island becomes the new leveling zone for 100->105 or whatever.
    their (former) capital, pandaria is now a world pvp zone
    the island/capital is also their starting zone, phased.

altho i'm pretty sure horde will get ogres, and allies either naga or furbolgs.

and we'll never see pandaren
    ___

the next expansion tho will probably have a class and not races.

what i think:

planet Argus, head quarters of the burning legeon, home of the eredar and many other sentient races.
    planet Xoroth, burning legeon outpost, home of the natherzim (dreadlords).
    maybe add some part of the Twisting Nether to "connect" the two planets.

class: Demonhunter, like enhancement shaman but instead of heals he gets drains and blinks.

possible bosses: Sargeras, Kil'jaeden, Balthazar, Mal'Ganis, Tichondrius, Mephistroth
    Last edited by Alex86el; 2010-08-25 at 11:42 PM.

15+ Year Old Account

/thread