15+ Year Old Account

Blizzard's new Anti-hack thinger

So, I was letting someone I know use my account so he could publish a map on SC2(He plays on the SEA servers, I'm on US), and once he tried to log in it instantly put the account(The Bnet account, not just SC2 account) on lockdown until I went into my email and changed the password.

Pretty fancy, but I can see how it could have some drawbacks. Namely going to another country and getting locked out.

Deleted
    its not new, its just different ip thingy.. to prevent powerleveing service by chinese ppl..
    Like if you live in US and all of the suddenly you log from Europe then "bam" account gets like 24h ban

damn really? i was planning on going to Europe next year

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormstryker View Post
    damn really? i was planning on going to Europe next year
    that won't be a problem if you let them know.

Because you won't be logging in in the US on the same day as EU, which looks like your getting a powerlevel. So if you talk to blizz and get them to convert your account to EU whilst you are in Europe, then change it when you go back to the US. I don't believe you will encounter any lock-downs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Huh, never knew about it.

I didn't get any ban, just somthing saying "ZOMG YOU WERE HACKED!" and said to change my password o.O