Poll: What Class is easiest to get to 1800++ Arena Rating

Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

POLL: What Class is easiest to get to 1800++ Arena Rating

I asked a few weeks ago what class was easiest/ most OP to PVP with. Well, I am mostly interested in Arena. So what class is easiest to get 1800+ mainly 2's but also 3's? as a mostly solo player with a few friends and limited composition choices.

It's all about the player/class combination... you can't just faceroll to 1800+.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a Mage, I find it a lot easier to PvP with a Warlock. A smart one.
    Level 85 Illithid Mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby John Kenobi View Post
    It's all about the player/class combination... you can't just faceroll to 1800+.
    That's pretty much the definition of 2s.

I know that is not what you are asking but just play the class you like the most. What fun is there in having the 1.8k weapon on a toon you despise to play?!

Also... what Toby John Kenobi said

Double dps with any 2 casters is faceroll to 1800, isn't that hard.

For example, needed 2200 in twos for my title.

Shadow priest/ele, won most of our games in the first 30 seconds.
    Last edited by Razorlor; 2010-08-25 at 08:13 AM.

Deleted
    I think that 1800 is obtainable with any class and with 304584958 combos nowadays but the easiest is DK ofc... get a holy pala and just wait to pwn double dps combos..:P after some games you get to 1800
    5v5 as elemental shaman is super easy too

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorlor View Post
    Double dps with any 2 casters is faceroll to 1800, isn't that hard.
    Agreed i voted for lock hes a lot easier to play than most of my other classes errr i get the same results with a lot less effort

---------- Post added 2010-08-25 at 04:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by symbolic View Post
    I think that 1800 is obtainable with any class and with 304584958 combos nowadays but the easiest is DK ofc... get a holy pala and just wait to pwn double dps combos..:P after some games you get to 1800
    5v5 as elemental shaman is super easy too
    you must be confused with an arms warrior or are stuck in s5 dk's are merely a support class now and have pitiful dmg in 2's
    85 priest working on my dk next

Deleted
    Its 1800... ofc you can faceroll!

Warrior <3

then find yourself 4 other people and do 5's

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much every viable comp these days has a Warlock in the mix (RLS, LSD, WLD, HLD, MLD, etc). Locks are just diabolically powerful in PvP at the moment. If you roll with one of those, that'll help with the limited comp choices you say you have.

If you aren't totally psyched about playing a DPS, you might want to try healing as a Resto Druid. Good trees are always in high demand.

Seriously, posts like this is just destroying the game.
    Seriously, play some random class, learn the fucking class and then just start doing arenas?! What is this **** with getting everything without thinking.
    And honestly, i don't think you're able to reach 1800 with any class, if you're asking questions like that.
    Making a DK and playing a DK / Pala setup doesn't automatically pop your rating to 1800.

Easily ele or lock in 5s. Prot warrior with decent teamates in 3s prob. In 2s rogue if you can find a decent spreist, to carry to 1800 on my priest a rogue only needs to know how to open.

Deleted
    3vs3 elemental shaman easily, followed by frost mage and destro/affliction locks warlocks.

lol @people voting death knight, those people will never get to 1800 let alone 1000.

I'm wondering why no one said Paladin at all.
    I've seen some pretty terrible, terrible Paladins who get carried by a lock or a Warrior all the time, while still keeping a pretty high MMR.
    It's that or Warrior with a good Resto Druid who chain cyclones.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tethkin View Post
    I'm wondering why no one said Paladin at all.
    I've seen some pretty terrible, terrible Paladins who get carried by a lock or a Warrior all the time, while still keeping a pretty high MMR.
    It's that or Warrior with a good Resto Druid who chain cyclones.
    because if you know how to counter a holy paladin he will die seconds after using his bubble which isn't difficult to force even in 2vs2 with a healer/caster setup.

It is easiest to get 1800 in 5v5 where class doesn't matter since you can take 5 random classes with 1 or 2 healers and faceroll. Unable to get t1 weapon? Find your hidden talent in 5v5, and enjoy your t2 weps.
    Next easiest one bracket in 2v2, where it's obviously warrior, playing with paladin or druid, can't have easier setup than this. Reaching 2200 with it is probably easier than reaching 1800 with say mage/rogue. I literally meet 2.3k + warriors that don't do ANYTHING besides training me, no disarms or fears (or wasted ones), no focus charge/intercept, no pummel, no reflect, no UA, no intervenes, let's begin with the fact they don't even leave battle stance.

---------- Post added 2010-08-25 at 08:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by symbolic View Post
    except that DK/shaman or DK/druid are much much much easier than DK/pala, and replacing DK with warriorin any of these setups makes it even more easier. Double DPS teams are like 30% of population at that rating and there's less and less as you gain rating.

15+ Year Old Account
    2's? Affliction Lock
    3's? Elemental Shaman/Affliction Lock
    5's? Any class, Elemental Shaman/Affliction Lock are probably still on the top.

Affli might be most OP specc in game, doesn't change fact it's one of hardest

Quote Originally Posted by Feenor View Post
    Affli might be most OP specc in game, doesn't change fact it's one of hardest
    I've seen aff loks with auto spell lock on and equipped with full wrathful... try again