Racial Talent tree...?

I was thinking if a Racial talent tree would be a good idea... one short little talent tree for each race to have like "Decreases cd on Every man for him self by 3% 0/3" or summin like that :P tell me if its a bad or ok idea and if you think it would be a cool idea post your thoughts/ideas for new talents : ) (dont hate on this im just bored and thought of it"

It could work, but i wouldn't want to have them try to cram it into Cataclysm at this point. Besides, it seems a bit gimmicky and has potential to either become a serious balancing hazard or to be considered worthless. Questionable if it's really worth the hassle.

yeah i see a big balance problem with this kind of idea.
    it would be nice for the player but hell on blizzard.

I don't think racials play a big enough role for this.
    It's a cool idea, just not needed.

yh i wasnt really talking about cataclysm but so what and i dont think it would be hard to set up coz lets take human for xample it could be like 3 tiers and you would need 3 points in each tier to get to the next one...

Human-Increases health/spirit regen by blabla n stuff like that not summin that would affect pvp/pve 2 much but something like run speed/duration of something...

10+ Year Old Account
    It is the balancing issue that this creates. Blizzard would have to make 100% sure that each race has equal racials and then make talents for each race which would have to be equal. And those talents can't be too similar or people would complain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    I can see who votes against that, and I can ban. Just saying.

I like it, It would have to be more centered around flavor not actually affecting the balance. Like being able to drench any mount in the plague as undead and making them undead looking. ZOMBIE KODO!

And as the races have like profession extra summin it could be "Gives you a 2% chance to gain extra point when crafting something".. something like that or last tier of the tree could be "jetpack" for goblins/gnomes just works as a flying mount.. useable only out of combat. nothing like rocket boots or profession wise just some fun shit that makes you lol

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, racials are too unimportant for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Well, Every Man for Himself is useless now. Why bother? I don't know if I'll even bother staying human, as that was really one of the only reasons other than they don't look as retarded as everybody else in full plate armor, that and the 10% reputation increase. I'll just get the trinket and get an extra couple hundred resil. Boohoo, I'll lose a Battlemaster's trinket. I'm pretty sure I'll end up going Worgen, personally I love the whole transformation thing, 1% damage increase can be useful if you're DPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    3) has their connections from previous seasons carry their class.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.

Could be a balancing problem yes... Although it does sound like it could be something cool.. Maybe make it non-ability affecting, say... Orcs have a talent, wolf mount speed increased by 5/10/15% (This ability doesn't stack with other mount speed increases), Night Elves have one that does their sabers, so each race has a boosted speed for riding their appropriate mount..

Maybe one to increase rep gained too in each tree, that kind of thing, rather than "Makes your racial CD better"
    Quote Originally Posted by Firen
    You do realize that this statue has 4 ears?
    Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    We are no loner that funny racist uncle, we are the uncle that abused you as a child.

I kinda like the idea, more character customization ftw.

10+ Year Old Account
    this would prob mean some races are alot better for a certain class. So this way, for instance, all the mages would bloodelf, and all the warlocks would be human. Meaning that allies get alot more locks, and to few mages, and horde gets too many mages, but hardly any locks.
    but i guess if they keep it to little confenience perks, it could work. But i think you should choose your race on what you like to play with, and a class for how you want to play, and not let it effect eachother to much.

Deleted
    Not to stomp all over a cool idea, but the real issue lies in some race/class combos missing out on cetrain "talents" and some people feeling 'forced' to roll a certain race because they feel the racial is superior.

Racials are a bit lacking today, but what I like about them todfay is that I can roll whichever race I feel I want my character to be, without that gnawing feeling in the back of my head that I'm doing something wrong.

10+ Year Old Account

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Greenmahn View Post
    yeah i see a big balance problem with this kind of idea.
    it would be nice for the player but hell on blizzard.
    ya these were my thoughts exsactly but i do love the idea but the trolls haste racial is already over powered by a %^&* ton

i think it would be azm ! but it shouldn't be any + dmg or haste or nothing like that. it should be PURE FUN talents like... trolls would get something like a voodo spell that makes you become a frog, snake or 50feet tall

feedback plz!

I was talking about the same thing as mittacc is talking about , New dances, mby new wolf mount if ur orc or new skeletal horse mount as undead etc, then it could be more hair customizations,new dances/emotions.... And THaTS not gonna affect pvp/pve in any way like i said.. and as i said in the first post i could use some ideas. Just for the lols, Blizz aint gona come on mmo-champion and read what i said and come with this idea in the next expansion so please dont do like Valdemar.. as we all know humans suck compared to other races like blood elfs.. i mean wtf they get to aoe silence?